Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2002 8:12:52 AM EDT
Sorry about trying to convince people about this, and no I'm not involved. Buddy here does have one he has from the company, but please, don't take this personally as I was not trying to defraud anyone.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
bs

-legrue

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a pyramid scheme
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#3]
No bs my buddy's over here now and I'm using his laptop that he got from this program to make this post. Just be patient.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Scam, and possibly illegal

How does the Laptop Matrix work?

Everyone promotes just one page (this one) to help the matrix fill at net speed. Each new entry is automatically placed in the next position below it. When you are the top person and cycle (meaning 70 people have purchased the Laptop Intro Pkg., the top person cycles and you move up) we will ship your new laptop computer. Thats it! You just got a brand new laptop computer for free, just for purchasing the Laptop Intro Pkg.! At the rate this package is selling, it should take 1 to 2 days (or less) for the top person to cycle!

2. It is understood that this is a STRAIGHTLINE MATRIX program. Everyone will promote the same url (webpage) and all new entries will be placed next position in the straightline. When your the top member (Position #1) and 70 people join when you are on top, you will get your new Laptop . Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. We will send you a confimation email with details of shipment.

3. SPAM will not be tolerated. If you are found guilty of SPAMMING you will be terminated from the program with no refund.

Meaning, after 70 people paid $25 in advance, the first of those people might receive a laptop (70 times $25 = $1,750). Works pretty much like the "Send $6 to this address and in a few weeks, blah blah".

Scam, spam, bull.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top