Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2001 8:36:35 PM EDT
Just how big is this show?  Any good firearms for sale?  Where is it located?  What is at the show?  I'm a rookie.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.machinegunshoot.com[/url]

Show is fairly small as compared to Indy 1500, Louisville's National Gun Day...etc

Firearms, take you pick...I have seen from Lorciens to GE Mini-guns ($125,000)

Located in Bullit County, Kentucky. About 20 minutes south of Louisville, KY. Near Fort Knox

What is there. Machineguns, Ammo, Machineguns, Mil. surplus, Machineguns, Parts, Machineguns and Machineguns. Not sure if this shoot they will have it or not, helicopter rides, had a huey once, last time a loach and they do not give the standard little fly-around, they tend to do a little more than that (Please fasten your seat-belt)

I'm a transplanted Michigander myself, come on down, sit a spell, take your shoe's off
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
3 days and counting!
Local weather guys are saying rain!
Bring your ponchos!
TF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top