Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:10:01 AM EDT
Judge Napolitano: What If?

Can't embed, not sure if this has been posted. Definitely worth a watch. No wonder he was fired, they canceled his show, one of their highest rated, and replaced it with reruns.

Edit for clarity:

People have labeled this video as the reason he was fired, he isn't technically fired, they are just canceling his show, and from what I've read it's their top rated one.

A lot of people are sending angry emails to fix and this is Napolitano's response to them:

In Television, shows are cancelled all the time. Two of my former shows have been cancelled, and after each cancellation, Fox has rewarded me with more and better work. This cancellation––along with others that accompanied it––was the result of a business judgment here, and is completely unrelated to the FreedomWatch message. It would make a world of a difference for all of us, if you would KINDLY STOP SENDING EMAILS TO FOX. I am well. Your values are strong. I will continue to articulate those values here at Fox. But the emails many of you are sending are unfairly interfering with my work and that of my colleagues here. The emails even violate our values because they interfere with the use of private property. I have accepted the cancellation decision with good cheer and a sense of gearing up for the future. You should as well.

As a favor to me, and as I have asked this past weekend, PLEASE STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY COLLEAGUES AT FOX ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF FreedomWatch; and please stop NOW.

OK so not really fired, just removed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Generally when you get fired from someplace you no longer work at that business.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Neo-confederate hack and has-been. If the libertarian party is so awesome how come they can't get elected to dog catcher let alone congress. Napolitano should have been fired for giving Alex Jones a platform long before this.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#3]
What if... the truth hurts.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#4]
All i know is that I'm way too jacked on starbucks coffee right now to watch that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Neo-confederate hack and has-been. If the libertarian party is so awesome how come they can't get elected to dog catcher let alone congress. Napolitano should have been fired for giving Alex Jones a platform long before this.

lol...

Everything he said is the truth, and that should answer your question on why they don't get elected.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
From what I have seen, Fox News has taken one giant step left recently. Not sure why. Perhaps to try to open an information channel to the middle?

Regardless of the reason, it has happened.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#7]
He got fired for that?

I give it a 6/10 as a rant. Good on content but not enough obscenities or implied threats of violence to be termination worthy
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]
What if the sheeple wake up to the current illusions being perpetrated by the MSM??

What if a majority of feckless congress critters grows a spine and ceases to be fearful of offending a queer and being set upon by the LGBT lobby, and losing his coming election, and begins to represent his constituents???
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He got fired for that?

I give it a 6/10 as a rant. Good on content but not enough obscenities or implied threats of violence to be termination worthy

No, He did not.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If the libertarian party is so awesome how come they can't get elected to dog catcher let alone congress.

If the republican party is so awesome how come we have Obama? I will tell you why...they all suck dick and are responsible for our country going to shit. God forbid we give those freedom loving libertarians a chance, what we have is working so well.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#11]
hes said what Ive been thinking for quite some time now.  except i was using it as "2 sides of the same coin" not the bird of prey analogy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Great clip. Can't say I disagree with any of it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#13]
He got fired?!?
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Judge Napolitano: What If?

Can't embed, not sure if this has been posted. Definitely worth a watch. No wonder he was fired, they canceled his show, one of their highest rated, and replaced it with reruns.
I loved his show and i hope he gets another one or even better, just moves on like Beck did.

I would gladly pay to watch more Napolitano.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#15]
The problem with Napalitano is that he is credible, well-spoken, intelligent, and can break an issue down rationally.

None of those things are allowed on old media, not since the late 1800's.  Journalism has been dead before the turn of the last century, so that temp in the frog pot was reached before any of our grandparents were born.

Can't have people explaining the history of the Federal  Reserve, explaining that States have actual sovereignty when it comes to issues other than national defense, tariffs on foreign goods, and a few other very limited powers.

The sheople have been conditioned to hedge everything on the Federal level, as if we are properly governed as regions of D.C.-the Den of Corruption.

Anyone who has a voice that illustrates this must be silenced, side-lined, and squashed out of the Pravda machine.

Only problem is there are enough of us who actually study to stay informed, and we can see this BS clearly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#16]
In before the anti-paul crew.

Everything the good judge said is correct.

Fox is so in the tank they are just like the rest of the media. Should rename it MittTV™

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Show cancelled and fired for that!?  What a crock.

I always enjoyed watching and listening to the Judge, smart guy.

Can't say that I disagree with much of what he had to say –– and have had thoughts along those same lines for years.

ETA:  OK, I looked it up.  Still with FOX, different assignment.  Eric Bolling will be expanding his role with FOX.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#18]
nevermind
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe he goes to GBTV.

Murdoch is making a left turn, probably to protect himself from the hacking scandal.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Wrong

"Either way though, neither segment got Napolitano canned. The truth is that Fox Business has sacked its entire prime time line up, cancelling Power & Money with David Asman, and Follow the Money with Eric Bolling. Napolitano and the others have been kept on as contributors, so they weren't fired at all. They just lost their shows."

"And, their shows weren't cancelled for their content, but rather the remarkably poor ratings. Fox Business News draws fewer than 50,000 viewers during prime time. By comparison, CNBC does close to 200,000, MSNBC does over 1 million, and Fox News is close to 2.5 million."
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#21]

shit... my list of acronyms grows

FFXNBHOMRNG

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#22]
The Judge was spot on for the most part.
He is always well spoken, and documents his positions well.
I suppose he did too good of a job for the powers that be.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#23]
The mans a patriot.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#24]
So what your saying is these guys/girls who have shows on Fox (or any other for that matter, I guess) News can put together anything/type of show they want and the network just airs it...without even looking at it beforehand?

Then after it airs and they finally see it they say wait wut?  That guy's fired!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#25]
No wonder his show got cancelled.  Listening to him start every sentence with 'What If' was annoying enough for 5 minutes.  He did that every day?

Edit: Oh, nice.  He's a Paul supporter.  That's a shock after listening to the past 4 minutes of drivel.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#26]
The current tactic of howling liberterian/anarchist at anyone who believes the .gov is out of control & needs to be smaller (Not gone..) is effective. Banning threads about certain candidates is just one of many illustrations of this trend, as are the _Attacks on any non-mitt candidates by the usual posse.

GO mittens! Its like Dave_A fertilized a lot of eggs before he left here & they hatched later, as fleas are prone to do. Kind of like a Statist Sleeper Cell.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#27]
You're right...after watching it...way too many what ifs...that guy's fired!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#28]
I pretty much stopped watching FNC when Beck left. I never was a a big fan of the Judge TBH.  Now I get all my news from GD and life is good.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From what I have seen, Fox News has taken one giant step left recently. Not sure why. Perhaps to try to open an information channel to the middle?

Because the right has become to crowded! It was fun and lucrative carrying the water for awhile. Now even the middle has figured it out and it is hurting their fair & balance theme.  I think that's why Obama went after them in the beginning to show them in their true light. Then he backs off and the middle watches them and sees for themselves. Brilliant I tell you!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#30]
All those "what ifs" just to admit he's a Paulbot?
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#31]
That clip was truth

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Guy's got it going on.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I dunno, I think this qualifies as a Ron Paul thread.

About 2 minutes into his ranting I said "Oh, it's coming, he's gonna mention Ron Paul, the question is when?"

then Blammo! at the 4:32 sec mark. I knew it was effing coming.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#34]
He would have been fine if he asked "imagine there was no ?"
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I dunno, I think this qualifies as a Ron Paul thread.

About 2 minutes into his ranting I said "Oh, it's coming, he's gonna mention Ron Paul, the question is when?"

then Blammo! at the 4:32 sec mark. I knew it was effing coming.

Who else is attempting to champion libertarian ideals that has any possibility(even remotely) of reaching a position to influence things with said ideals?  Who the hell do you want him to support? The other 3 clowns? Great idea, so then the Judge can be a hypocrite..brilliant post by you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Great clip. Can't say I disagree with any of it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Actually that was one of the better sales pitches for RP that I've seen.

Far from the howling monkey approach that you see too often on this board.

What if.....

What if we all voted for Ron Paul, the canidate nobody wants......

Can you hear me now GOP? I do not support any of your canidates.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

And the truth will set you free....
...  from having a job.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And the truth will set you free....

...  from having a job.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#41]
He was one of the last people I cared to watch on Fox. Neil Cavuto is all thats left of what I'd watch.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

yeah but he has a point every other democratic government in other countries there are dozens if not hundreds of parties.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#43]
And just because he asks people to stop emailing, that will only increase it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#44]
He said "Game Changer"
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
hes said what Ive been thinking for quite some time now.

Have you been thinking that 911 was an "inside job"?

Have you been thinking that Ralph Nader is a great man?

Next stop on the career train: Alex Jones-ville.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hes said what Ive been thinking for quite some time now.

Have you been thinking that 911 was an "inside job"?

Have you been thinking that Ralph Nader is a great man?

Next stop on the career train: Alex Jones-ville.

Nah, you're right.

Romney or Santorum 2012! Woo!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The mans a patriot.

And a truther whack job.  But, hey, nobody's perfect.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WHY? follow the money. A mexican multibillionaire bought a bunch of shares in them a year or so back.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:30:22 AM EDT
[#49]
That man just put into words what I have been trying to say for years.  We need no other proof than Mitt Romney.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#50]
I too hope he goes to GB TV.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top