Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2002 8:36:00 AM EDT
[url]http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=politicsnews&StoryID=1148521[/url]

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has awarded China a $14.8 million five-year grant for HIV/AIDS research and prevention, Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson said on Friday.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#1]
they'll probably use the funds to develop germ warfare weapons; then use those weapons against the US.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
they'll probably use the funds to develop germ warfare weapons; then use those weapons against the US.
View Quote

(nods)
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#3]
This makes me sick!!!!!

Feeding the enemy, nothing new.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
A million here and a million there and pretty soon you're talking about some real money!
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A million here and a million there and pretty soon you're talking about some real money!
View Quote

Well, why don't they throw some my way.  I'll put it to good use.  I'll use it to feed and equipm my army.....er friends.....

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Many of the people over there(NOT all) with HIV/AIDS are children who had a blood transfuion that was HIV+. I know the "Reds" are very corrupt,but I hope at least some of the $$$ goes towards the children who had no choice in getting AIDS. Just my .02
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#7]
They have billions of dollars in hard currency for expensive military equipment but require us to pay for their AIDS prevention? The only thing crazier is that we give it![whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top