Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 9:05:11 PM EDT
I was left to fend for myself tonight at dinnertime, so I whipped up some dual exhaust blowout chili, some toast to calm my soon-to-be hurtin' tummy, and a glass of cider.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TREETOP%2Far15Kdinner%2Ejpg[/img]

Yum.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoever said guns have no place at the dinner table is a fool!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Whoever said guns have no place at the dinner table is a fool!
View Quote

This guns at the dinner table seems to be quiet common in the dinner pics

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The gun makes a good "people mover" so you can get to the john quickly and without incident ahould the need arise following that bowl of chili and glass of cider.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Treetop, looks yummy!  But, more importantly, what gun is that?  I know it has an AR reciever but what is the rest of it?  Who makes the parts etc?

Edited to add:
Now I have to go make some chilli.  I'm not sure if thats such a great idea though.  Some of you might remember Red Goats thread [:)]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to applebees to eat riblets. WTF happend to that place? The ribs where so dang tough they could have been used as replacements for level 4 ceramic plates.  I am never going there again. I need some rustoleum.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I went to applebees to eat riblets. WTF happend to that place? The ribs where so dang tough they could have been used as replacements for level 4 ceramic plates.  I am never going there again. I need some rustoleum.
View Quote

Hell yeah!  Applebees has really gone down hill.  BTW, did Bush actually say that, your signature that it?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Applebees has gone down hill.  I prefer Chilli's now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I really like that "After Dinner Mint" to the left of your plate!
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Treetop, looks yummy!  But, more importantly, what gun is that?  I know it has an AR reciever but what is the rest of it?  Who makes the parts etc?
View Quote

Yeah what is that??? where is the buffer assembly??? That is sweet!! The only AR pistols without a buffer tube that Ive ever seen are the OLY93-98's, but thats not one of them?? what is it??? I like the HK forend grip!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Applebees has gone down hill.  I prefer
Chilli's now.
View Quote

I second Chilli's.  You can't beat the aewsome blossom and the fajitas.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...more importantly, what gun is that?...
View Quote

Prototype blah blah blah proprietary blah blah experimental blah blah...

[;)]

Homemade. Pistol receiver. Fixed magazine. Straight pull bolt action. Flip top with a ring pin in the rear. No gas system. Shortened carrier, 3" barrel, modified A2 front sight tower and barrel nut, A2 flash suppressor, MP5K grip, side mount for an infrared laser, Surefire 6P, SP1 style slickside upper, etc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Whatever it is, it's using a Cav. Arms lower from the looks of it.   Look how the pistolgrip merges right into where the buffer tube reinforcement would be.

What's driving me batty, and what I want to get a look at, is that darned upper assembly.

TreeTop, get some pics of that thing posted with left/right closeups of the front sight and upper assembly.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I was hoping that you were going to say it was full auto.  talk about a concealed carry gun!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Alrighty, here is my dinner.  It is a can of Hormel Chilli with beans. I've added cheese, tabasco, and onion.  Due to the poor quality of the meal I put a poor quality firearm on the table.  It is a davis industries 9mm derenger.  I know your going to ask, so , yes it is for sale.  First $50 takes it.  I'll even throw in a can of chilli.
[img]www.wyosharpshooters.com/images/chili.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#15]
OMG! Are those BEANS in the chili???
Oh, and like Chili's and/or people from Michigan(what the hell do you call them) know JS 'boyt fajitas! Prolly call 'em "Fa- Ghitas".
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes they are and they are fighting back!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh, and like Chili's and/or people from Michigan(what the hell do you call them) know JS 'boyt fajitas! Prolly call 'em "Fa- Ghitas".
View Quote

Michiganders

Seriously, we have more mexicans in michigan now for the picking season than mexico!  I don't have to be from Texas to know that I like Chilli's Fa-Ghitas!!!!

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd gladly post pictures of tonight's dinner, but I couldn't wait and ate it too fast... [:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#22]
From here on out I will be posting these along with everyone's dinner pics.  First one makes the mess, second one cleans it up.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/1GUNRUNNER%2Fdinn%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/1GUNRUNNER%2Fdinn2%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I prefer Chili's now
View Quote

Ya'll had to go and ruin my evening dident ya.
I worked at Chili's for almost 6 years.
Awesome Blosom,Fajitas, and Presidente Margarita are conciderded dirty words in my house now [:D]  
ex-chilihead
echo6
[img]http://www.chilis.com/gif/chilis_logo_footer.gif[/img]

edited to add the cool little Chili's .gif
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Actually, t be honest, I don't think anyone make decent fajitas. They need ta de MR slight char on outside and pink in the middle. Hafta be cooked to order. No freakin' bell peppers either - what's up w/ that s***?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
From here on out I will be posting these along with everyone's dinner pics.  First one makes the mess, second one cleans it up.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/1GUNRUNNER%2Fdinn%2Ejpg[/img]

How about some more pics of this white/beige/grey dog?  Looks like a pretty cool dog.  

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/1GUNRUNNER%2Fdinn2%2Ejpg[/img]

View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top