Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:17:22 PM EDT
First of all, it seems like one cannot please a woman anymore without almost choking them out, slamming their head into the headboard/wall, or literally "beating it up" during sex.

And when it comes to pop culture, a good portion of books/movies women are into are pretty sexually violent. We went and watched "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and I was one of 3 men in there, and the rest were all women. The movie had 2 anal rape scenes and 1 oral rape scene, not to mention all of the other chicks who get raped/murdered in the movie...and, according to my wife, the book was wwwaaaaayyyyy more graphic. And my wife and all of her chick friends really dig the books

True Blood is also another thing women love. The tv show (and books even more so) just isn't doing a sex scene right if there isn't biting and blood letting of some sort.

Women are getting battier.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a bad thing?
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've noticed chicks like getting their hair pulled lately......
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have come across the choking thing.  Too creepy for me, not comfortable with it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, I gotta get back in the game!
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
It's pretty awesome, huh?
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
My fiancee told me she wants me to rape her, she likes it when I am forceful. IDK, I like it too...
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Till they use it against you during divorce proceedings...

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My fiancee told me she wants me to rape her, she likes it when I am forceful. IDK, I like it too...

Rape and rough sex are two different animals......fucking eject.  Not even kidding.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Till they use it against you during divorce proceedings...

That's what a camera/videotaping is for.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Rapist.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So she consents to you forcing her to have sex against her will?  Got it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#14]
i first realized how much most liked it about 20 years ago.  seems to be at the same level now as back then for me...

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Safe Word.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So she consents to you forcing her to have sex against her will?  Got it.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

I think he meant he likes it when she gets raped too.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i first realized how much most liked it about 20 years ago.  seems to be at the same level now as back then for me...  

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:50:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you really had a fiance the pics of her would have uploaded by now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.

It's not rape if you're wearing a clown suit or yell 'SURPRISE!' right before.  Just FYI.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Palomino!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.

It's not rape if you're wearing a clown suit or yell 'SURPRISE!' right before.  Just FYI.

It's worked all the times I've tried it..........er, uh, I mean....../brb
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Speaking of this, I wonder how many women would be turned on with a little gun play during sex. Imagine coming into the room naked with an AR slung over your shoulder. I'm sure there are women who would be turned on by that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.

Damn.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Speaking of this, I wonder how many women would be turned on with a little gun play during sex. Imagine coming into the room naked with an AR slung over your shoulder. I'm sure there are women who would be turned on by that.

Yeah, the sane kinda woman who likes to play with knives in bed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, I've noticed lots of women love getting their hair pulled or choked.

It's funny as hell because of how adverse women are to getting raped and rightly so. But then when they're having sex alot of them love getting slapped, hair pulled or choked.

I guess one shouldn't be too surprised because women are pretty confusing creatures.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Safe Word.

Amidoinitrite?

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You like getting raped?

IM sent.

In that case...

IM sent.

Damn.

:facepalm

Should've seen this coming...

ETA: Still waiting on that IM
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Been married awhile?    NOT an issue
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#34]
The stories I could tell about the choke me, fuck me, push my face into the pillow while you pin my arms behind my back and do what you want women.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The stories I could tell about the choke me, fuck me, push my face into the pillow while you pin my arms behind my back and do what you want women.

What is stopping ya?  Just as long as you don't post pics of them wearing nothing less than burkas or involve poop it should be GTG here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Even the most vanilla, lights out, under the covers, no talking missionary style romp is based on dominance and submission.
Man on top pressing down on the woman who yields to him.
That there are degrees of this should not surprise anyone.
I do agree that it is becoming more & more commonplace, and I believe this may be due to the greater freedom & independence woman currently enjoy.
Due to the equalizing of the genders, the balance Of traditional gender roles has to be maintained somehow.
Men want to be in charge, and women want a man who takes charge.
Even the most domineering & independent women I know (prosecutors) like a man who is going to take charge in the bedroom.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#37]
there was a study recently that found that when women are turned on (particularly in the 2-3 min before orgasm), pain activates the pleasure part of the brain.  this explains a lot...

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
First of all, it seems like one cannot please a woman anymore without almost choking them out, slamming their head into the headboard/wall, or literally "beating it up" during sex.

And when it comes to pop culture, a good portion of books/movies women are into are pretty sexually violent. We went and watched "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and I was one of 3 men in there, and the rest were all women. The movie had 2 anal rape scenes and 1 oral rape scene, not to mention all of the other chicks who get raped/murdered in the movie...and, according to my wife, the book was wwwaaaaayyyyy more graphic. And my wife and all of her chick friends really dig the books

True Blood is also another thing women love. The tv show (and books even more so) just isn't doing a sex scene right if there isn't biting and blood letting of some sort.

True Blood....think about it. Vampires and Werewolves. Necrophilia and beastiality. Women are into some crazy shit nowadays.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#39]
I tend to think that women want to be punished more and more these days.

May have to do with feelings of guilt that prior women did not feel.

As women have entered the work place, they have also entered to criminal justice system.

IDK.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#40]
yeah my buddy tells storys about his ex wife

Apparently they played games

One time he said he dropped her off at a a gas station and she started walking down the street

He then "Kidnapped' her a few blocks over and took her to a shady spot and raped her.
This was all her idea of some fantasy

Kinky shit
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nothing ever changes. There is nothing new under the sun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#42]
I remember one Skinemax flick where Shannon Tweed liked getting choked/slapped (and liked giving as well as she got).

Ah, the early '90s...  
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing ever changes. There is nothing new under the sun.

ON that note, mayby they are not getting battier, mayby they are craving for a time long ago they were treated like crap by their men, like in the stone age or sumthin
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, you made me want to read that book.  Amazon description wasn't that good.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have come across the choking thing.  Too creepy for me, not comfortable with it.

No kidding. I've run into it quite a few times
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 2:20:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Note my wife.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 2:35:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Even the most vanilla, lights out, under the covers, no talking missionary style romp is based on dominance and submission.

You need psychiatric advice on this one.  Nothing to be ashamed of, but you should do it soon.  Even anonymous consult could help you.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 2:36:15 AM EDT
[#48]
None of this is new.  Based on my own research, I can state empirically that has been occurring at least since the '80's.

Also, some women like to top from the bottom.  I suspect that this probably true in OP's case.  

Quoted:
Quoted:

You need psychiatric advice on this one.  Nothing to be ashamed of, but you should do it soon.  Even anonymous consult could help you.

Come on now, if the feminist movement taught us anything at all, it was that all sex is, on some level, rape.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rape and rough sex are two different animals......fucking eject.  Not even kidding.

And get your head checked.

Slippery slope and all that.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:20:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Note my wife.

She is duly noted.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top