Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 9:19:46 PM EDT
While discussing Nazi Germany and Christianity on facebook a militant atheist posted this brilliant piece about Hitler and the Shoah:

But he did those things on behalf of Christ.

Some people just can't think straight.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Wasn't hitler into the occult/mysticism bs?  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I thought it was Himmler and some others into the Germanic paganism and Hitler didn't care about religion.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was Himmler and some others into the Germanic paganism and Hitler didn't care about religion.

Pretty much that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Hitler himself was an athiest, I think he became one after his experience in WW1.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the most part, though Hitler 'cared' about religion enough to use it for his own gains just like he did with everything else.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Explain to your atheist friend that The Church of Statism replaced any traditional religious affiliations for both the Nazis and the Commies.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]
To some people, "Christian" is a synonym for "white" and they use them interchangeably.

There is a video of a black "racial justice" racist referring to the Columbine gunmen as being Christian which is remarkable since they allegedly targeted known Christians during the shooting not to mention the videos Klebold and Harris left behind.  The claim is often made to try and bring Christians down to their level by associating us with history's villians.

Doesn't work when you look into who these people really were.  But it's a poweful lefist tactic none the less...
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yes.  Atheists often paint Hitler and Tim McVeigh as Christians who killed in the name of Christ when they didn't.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top