Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:14:23 PM EDT

I've never attempted to embed a YouTube video before, hopefully this works. If not, here is the link.

Ok so why is this text stuck next to the embedded video?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
The Army is paying for my college so does count as being part of the 8/10 students?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Army is paying for my college so does count as being part of the 8/10 students?

I'm with this guy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure that wasn't the point, and you know it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Years of indoctrination works.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
pareto rules once again 80/20......80% dont get it...10% get it but dont care.....10% say just stay out of my way and leave me alone...fast forward 25 years, anyone willing to wager who will be suckling the Guberment teet.......
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a very good segment.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That was a very good segment.

Agreed.

Honestly I wouldn't have expected it to be 80%.  But then I think back to some of my college classes and the people who were in them...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with this guy.

me too.

This guy sounds like most of my professors though, Thank God.
Most of my professors are pro military, pro capitalism, and pro 2md amendment. Some will even throw out an Obama joke every now and then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top