Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:40:08 PM EDT
Facebook post from a high school friend, who is half-black, a writer, and liberal:

Voting for a GOP candidate in the 2012 election would be just like voting for a KKK klansman to be president. #thereisaidit

I'm speechless.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Good logic there.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Well, that was kinda quick to throw the race card out there.

They usually wait until you use facts on them.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's the best counter-argument: "Voting for Obama is like voting for Hitler."
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope, arguing (as libs like to do) and even discussing problems/solutions objectively as conservatives like to do is pointless:  funny how people can look at the same facts and come to completely different conclusions.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#5]
The chain of logic is an exaggeration, not a mystery. Which GOP candidates don't support government-regulated discrimination against gay marriage?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Coming from this particular person, I'm not surprised.

When she posted a link entitled "What has Barack Obama done" I responded with "Drove us into debt".  Her response was "That was because of Bush and his unneeded war."
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Why do you even keep her on your facebook?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wondering the same thing.  I'm tempted to tell her she's being racist, but that'll solve nothing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I should know!

I'm married to one
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]
That old saying about teaching a pig to sing applies to arguing with liberals.  And your friend is wrong- of the few klansmen I've met, they all loved America and want less government intrusion into their lives which I certainly can't say for the GOP candidates excluding RP (even though I really wonder how many klansmen are on assistance programs- Hmm, wonder if I can find that on google?).

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not saying I agree with the klansmen or anything, just that being from the south I've met a few over the years and they professed to love America and weren't real fond of big government.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Double tap
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Send him this:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming from this particular person, I'm not surprised.

When she posted a link entitled "What has Barack Obama done" I responded with "Drove us into debt".  Her response was "That was because of Bush and his unneeded war."

You can let her know that all of the money spent on the war in Iraq is equivalent to 10 months of deficit spending under Obama.

Of course, you will be a racist by pointing that out....so....

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Facebook post from a high school friend, who is half-black, a writer, and liberal:

Voting for a GOP candidate in the 2012 election would be just like voting for a KKK klansman to be president. #thereisaidit

I'm speechless.

Ask babysis what has the Dems done for Blacks except make empty promises as to how they (Dems) were going to make life better for Blacks?
DING DING DING!!! I got it I got it!!! The help is welfare. Reperations are welfare. Over 50 years of it. Blacks have been trained to stay on the welfare plantation. Trained to wait for the handouts from Massah.
Ask your Homegirl this, Why was the drug dealer looked up to in the 60`s and 70`s? Ask your dumbass friend why is it that when a Black kid goes to school and tries to better themselves, they are called a sellout. FUCK ME!! Ask this woman what the fuck is being a sellout? What is soldout? Ask this idiot, cans he speak the English language? If so why? Why not speak Ebonics? Who pushed Ebonics saying Blacks had too hard of a time learning the English language.

Remind her of the little Black girl that went to school and people had trouble pronouncing her name. It is spelled La-a. WTF is that? OHHH!! DING DING DING!! I get it. I read about it. Her mother is very pissed that people mispronounce the kids name. See, it is pronounced LaDasha. La DAY Sha. See, the dash be silent. What a fucking ignorant bitch. I bet she has no idea how she is fucking up her kids life.

Don`t get mad at me. My daughter went throught this shit in grade school, Jr. High and High school. Because she does not speak like she has a fucking pimp for a dad, or hooker for a mom she was asked if she was raised by White people? Threatened on the bus because she was an "A" student. Threatened buy idiots that had a hard time spelling their own names. Jumped by an assclown that was nearly 6` tall and she was barely 5` tall. This asshat`s friends said she hit him. My daughter got an assualt charge on her record for this. Told in High school that she was not Black. These clowns would block the hallway and my daughter would have to walk around them to not get into a confrontation. She graduated with a GPA of 4.2. Sr. Class President. Fucking right I am proud of her. Will Graduate from USC this year. Chem Eng.

Ask what has Bammie done to make things better in "THIS" country, his HOOD?

Here's the best counter-argument: "Voting for Obama is like voting for Hitler." / WRONG!!!

Voting for Bammie is voting to be poorer.

I will now step down off of my soap box. Sorry for the rant. I get started when Idiots raise their fucking heads. And family that has made snide remarks about my kids. Don`t get me going.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#16]

This is a DEM. Butt, he said he was sorry. Fuck Robert Byrd.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#17]
"sometimes" it's pointless to argue with liberals?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"sometimes" it's pointless to argue with liberals?

My sister's a liberal but can see both sides.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm speechless.

Ask babysis what has the Dems done for Blacks except make empty promises as to how they (Dems) were going to make life better for Blacks?
DING DING DING!!! I got it I got it!!! The help is welfare. Reperations are welfare. Over 50 years of it. Blacks have been trained to stay on the welfare plantation. Trained to wait for the handouts from Massah.
Ask your Homegirl this, Why was the drug dealer looked up to in the 60`s and 70`s? Ask your dumbass friend why is it that when a Black kid goes to school and tries to better themselves, they are called a sellout. FUCK ME!! Ask this woman what the fuck is being a sellout? What is soldout? Ask this idiot, cans he speak the English language? If so why? Why not speak Ebonics? Who pushed Ebonics saying Blacks had too hard of a time learning the English language.

Remind her of the little Black girl that went to school and people had trouble pronouncing her name. It is spelled La-a. WTF is that? OHHH!! DING DING DING!! I get it. I read about it. Her mother is very pissed that people mispronounce the kids name. See, it is pronounced LaDasha. La DAY Sha. See, the dash be silent. What a fucking ignorant bitch. I bet she has no idea how she is fucking up her kids life.

Don`t get mad at me. My daughter went throught this shit in grade school, Jr. High and High school. Because she does not speak like she has a fucking pimp for a dad, or hooker for a mom she was asked if she was raised by White people? Threatened on the bus because she was an "A" student. Threatened buy idiots that had a hard time spelling their own names. Jumped by an assclown that was nearly 6` tall and she was barely 5` tall. This asshat`s friends said she hit him. My daughter got an assualt charge on her record for this. Told in High school that she was not Black. These clowns would block the hallway and my daughter would have to walk around them to not get into a confrontation. She graduated with a GPA of 4.2. Sr. Class President. Fucking right I am proud of her. Will Graduate from USC this year. Chem Eng.

Here's the best counter-argument: "Voting for Obama is like voting for Hitler." / WRONG!!!

I will now step down off of my soap box. Sorry for the rant. I get started when Idiots raise their fucking heads. And family that has made snide remarks about my kids. Don`t get me going.

Bravo!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#20]
arent the libs the ones that had a high ranking member in the senate a couple years ago?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Honestly that's a great comment. Don't try to convince him, he's a goner. Instead convince the people who will read that insane comment that that is the type of person who votes D.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Tell her a vote for 0 is a vote for a black panther sympathizer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#23]
1. You need new and better friends.

2. "Never argue with a moron.  They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

LC
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm speechless.

Mr. Brass,

Clearly, you are a great father. My heart swells with pride. You are not alone.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Liberals are selfish or stupid or both. Your half white friend seems to sickatate herself, why would you befriend someone who while acting racist considers you one?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Ask her to discuss Robert Byrd.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#28]
You should ask her to clarify her statement.

Explain to her the Republican Party was founded as an anti-slavery party. Remind her Republicans freed the slaves. Republicans elected the first black Congressman in 1870, Democrats didn't elect a black Congressman till 65 years and 23 black Republican Congressmen later.

FDR nominated 2 klansman to the Supreme Court. Robert Byrd was a klansman. Robert Byrd still holds the Contressional record for the longest non-stop filibuster by a single Congressman of 24 hrs, 18 minutes as his contribution to Democrats defeating the Civil Rights Act of 1958. Democrats (including Robert Byrd, Strom Thurmond, and Al Gore, Sr) carried out a 54 day filibuster to block the Civil Rights Act of 1964. They failed even though more than 60% of Congressional Democrats voted against it. It passed with the Republican vote.

Robert Byrd was still using the N** word on television (on Fox News) as late as 2001.

The governor of Arkansas who called out the National Guard to prevent integration of Arkansas' public schools, was a Democrat. The chief of Little Rock's police dept. who threw his full support behind Gov. Faubus, was a Democrat. The Presldent who sent in the 101st Airborne to protect black Little Rock students was a Republican - Dwight Eisenhower.

The man who blocked integration of Alabama public schools and personally blocked the entrance to Univ. of Alabama to prevent black students from enrolling, George Wallace, was a Democrat. His most famous quote, after losing an election to a fellow klansman - "I'll never be out-n$ggered again".

The city of New Haven, CT lost a Supreme Court case in 2009. City leaders....Democrats....argued they had the right to grant or deny promotions in city jobs solely based on the color of a mans skin. Sonia Sotomayor, as a Federal judge, agreed with them. The four liberal judges on the Supreme Court agreed with them. The five conservatives on the Supreme Court did not, ruling the city violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by denying promotions based on race. Democrats fought to legalize institutionalized racism.

Liberal radio talk show host Mark Thompson called Michael Steele and Ken Blackwell "a couple of buck-dancing Uncle Tom's".

Obama was elected on the promise he'd repeal welfare reform. Welfare reform had pumped billions of dollars into education programs, provided day care so recipients could go to school, and allowed recipients to keep earnings if they found a job that wasn't enough to support themselves instead of deducting it all from their benefits. He was elected by promising to keep welfare recipients living in poverty.

Democrats oppose school vouchers. Obama eliminated school vouchers in Washington, DC. John Boehner reinstated them in last years budget, Obama originally threatened to veto the budget because of this. Minorities are the biggest beneficiaries of school vouchers.

How's that for a start?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wondering the same thing.  I'm tempted to tell her she's being racist, but that'll solve nothing.

That will solve any need you have for some entertainment.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#30]
All I said was "Feel free to look up the statement Barack Obama made that said that in order to fix the economy, Republicans would have to ride in the back of the bus, and if that's not racist, I don't know what is" after saying "If there was a need for a dislike button on facebook, this is it".
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Respond "Do you mean a Klansman like Senator (D) Robert Byrd?"
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Because everybody knows Facebook is serious business.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Respond "Do you mean a Klansman like Senator (D) Robert Byrd?"

Their next reply would be "that's only one guy."
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Her response.
Republicans have had nothing but centruries of a platform based on bigotry (see the Santorum link directly to the left) and self-serving of the already-wealthy. They have no interest in helping those who are in dire need. We could go back and forth on this all day and will probably still disagree. My stance may be a bit extreme, but in actuality, it is based completely on what I see, not just what I hear from others... sorry if you don't like it.

My initial response: Your opinion and your right to it.

Then I said just now:
So how about Obama saying Republicans have to get in the back of the bus? Is that not racist?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I was home for x-mas and a bunch of people at my parents for dinner. My libtarded moonbat aunt comes up to me and says:

Aunt: "I hear you're living in Austin and that Austin is a wonderful town filled with Liberals"
Me: "I wouldn't know. I am clinging to my guns and religion"
Aunt: "YOU BELIEVE IN GOD????????"
Me: "I'm going to get a drink. Be back in a few.........."
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Her response.
Republicans have had nothing but centruries of a platform based on bigotry (see the Santorum link directly to the left) and self-serving of the already-wealthy. They have no interest in helping those who are in dire need. We could go back and forth on this all day and will probably still disagree. My stance may be a bit extreme, but in actuality, it is based completely on what I see, not just what I hear from others... sorry if you don't like it.

Then I said just now:
So how about Obama saying Republicans have to get in the back of the bus? Is that not racist?

Yeah, that MLK dude was bigot!  Lincoln, too!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her response.

Then I said just now:

Yeah, that MLK dude was bigot!  Lincoln, too!

Good points!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#38]
I've pretty much decided that for 90% of liberals they are just pissed off that anyone else has success or money.  It's all about let me sit on my ass and let the working people support me!  I wonder what John Smith woulda said? "you don't work, you don't eat!".  Any registered lib should take a trip back in time to communist Russia & ask them how redistribution of wealth worked out!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#39]
0% of the time, arguing with liberals works 100% of the time.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'm speechless.

I think you may have mis-spelled "former acquaintance".

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck it, I'm done arguing with her.

I just deleted her too.  I have more patience for people like her than I should.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Her response.

Then I said just now:

You should ask her which political party had a national convention which featured a Klan rally. Klanbake
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#43]
And they accuse us of using hyperbole and absurd arguments.

Also, #hashtagsonfacebookarefuckinggay
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#44]
That's when I would pull out that immortal William F. Buckley line:

"I'm not going to insult your intelligence by suggesting you actually believe what you just said."
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Her response.

Then I said just now:

The Republican party was formed as an anti-slavery party. Democrats wanted to keep slavery, and enacted all of the "Jim Crow" laws. Tell her she needs to read a fucking book some time- one not written as revisionist, left-wing propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm speechless.

Your Honor, I believe the case should be dismissed as this gentleman has hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nope, arguing (as libs like to do) and even discussing problems/solutions objectively as conservatives like to do is pointless:  funny how people can look at the same facts and come to completely different conclusions.

If you want to piss off a conservative, tell them a lie.  If you want to piss off a liberal, tell them the truth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top