Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 12:11:48 PM EDT
Ok, I bought a low dollar item only about 25 bucks on the EE just before christmas, talked with the seller beforehand and said I would take it only if he would express mail the thing to me on my dime, paid him the extra money and still dont have the item. Time was of the essence on buying this item now I had to go out and buy another because Im out of time waiting for it. Seller is brand new here without feedback, So question is? ask for a refund and send the item back once it finally gets here considering it was obviously not express shipped as per terms of our agreement. Get the item, suck it up and just eat the money and try to re sell it since its not that much money (not leave any feedback) or any alternatives? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Full refund.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, i'd probably want a refund.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Full refund.

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok, I bought a low dollar item only about 25 bucks on the EE just before christmas, talked with the seller beforehand and said I would take it only if he would express mail the thing to me on my dime, paid him the extra money and still dont have the item. Time was of the essence on buying this item now I had to go out and buy another because Im out of time waiting for it. Seller is brand new here without feedback, So question is? ask for a refund and send the item back once it finally gets here considering it was obviously not express shipped as per terms of our agreement. Get the item, suck it up and just eat the money and try to re sell it since its not that much money (not leave any feedback) or any alternatives? Thanks

It depends if he actually express mailed it.  If he can prove that he shipped it express and that the post office was at fault then I would say you are stuck with it. If he failed to ship per your terms then yes he should provide full refund.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Refund and a negative feedback.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you report this to the EE mods yet? 2+ weeks with no legimitate reason is WAY too long.

Has the seller responded at all once payment was sent?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Unless he can provide documentation that it was shipped and paid for as you requested and that it was the shipper's fault, I would ask for a full refund. I am just thinking that with all the Christmas rush, it could be the shipper's fault and not the seller but the proof is the seller's to provide.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It depends if he actually express mailed it.  If he can prove that he shipped it express and that the post office was at fault then I would say you are stuck with it. If he failed to ship per your terms then yes he should provide full refund.

I'd agree with that too... but wouldn't bet on that being the scenario based on what the OP said.  Sounds like they aren't communicating along the way very well.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:21:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did you report this to the EE mods yet? 2+ weeks with no legimitate reason is WAY too long.

Has the seller responded at all once payment was sent?

This is what I would do.  EE rules are enforced in a draconian manner for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#10]
At this point you can assume it was not expressed shipped. He should refund the difference of the shipping if he can provide a tracking # or proof of the method it was shipped. If you do not receive the item at all then he is a thief and an EE mod should be alerted. -1 either way.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Seller is brand new here without feedback

Fucking retarded move on your part chief.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
No tracking number?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd agree with that too... but wouldn't bet on that being the scenario based on what the OP said.  Sounds like they aren't communicating along the way very well.

I was in the same position as the OP last year over the Christmas holiday and eventually got a refund.  The shipper in my case failed to keep any receipts or deleivery confirmation information. I don't know if he ever got the item returned to him but i never saw it despite him stating catagorically that he sent it. Crazy stuff happens over the holidays with the Post Office.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Im willing to give some new guys benefit of the doubt on low dollar items as we were all new here at one point. He has only communicated once after multiple IM's from me 8 days after payment. Saying he couldnt get it shipped out till wednesday instead of the agreed upon monday but that it was express shipped via usps no tracking number or further correspondence since then. I don't want to bash the guy too bad and willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the most part, communication goes a long way. I'll wait another couple of days and if I don't hear back from the guy, it will go to the mods. Thanks for everyone's help, i just hate to be petty over such a small transaction.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't say that. New guys have to start somewhere and buying a 25 dollar item is certainly a low risk start.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Im willing to give some new guys benefit of the doubt on low dollar items as we were all new here at one point. He has only communicated once after multiple IM's from me 8 days after payment. Saying he couldnt get it shipped out till wednesday instead of the agreed upon monday but that it was express shipped via usps no tracking number or further correspondence since then. I don't want to bash the guy too bad and willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the most part, communication goes a long way. I'll wait another couple of days and if I don't hear back from the guy, it will go to the mods. Thanks for everyone's help, i just hate to be petty over such a small transaction.

He failed to ship via your terms and admitted it.  I would go to the mods now.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Look dude, I tried to get your Fleshlight out in a timely manner.  Shit happens.  If you promise to not penetrate the units rubbery vulva with your penis, full refund.  Deal?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You're way more patient than I am.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't say that. New guys have to start somewhere and buying a 25 dollar item is certainly a low risk start.

Better you to take that chance than me then. I wont buy unless they have 15+ feedback and team members.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Look dude, I tried to get your Fleshlight out in a timely manner.  Shit happens.  If you promise to not penetrate the units rubbery vulva with your penis, full refund.  Deal?

Can you fuck it?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What wednesday was it shipped? I ship USPS Priority all the time and it's usually 2-3 days CONUS. Express should be a day quicker. The thing is yeah it was a low buck item, but by not reporting it to the EE mods it leaves him open to scam more people. $25 X more people can add up. Replying 8 days after payment was received is just bad.
Top Top