Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:17:31 PM EDT
Well I hope the Paul bots are happy, because of their splitting the conservative vote mit commie won Iowa by 8 freaking votes, and will have a significant advantage in the other states now.  But hey at least they "made a point", fuck us all, and fuck the country as long as you make your point.  Is Santorum perfect?, maybe not, but at least he is not a moonbat psycho.

And fuck Iowa to for insisting on having a freakishly early primary just to be special, and causing weird results like this.

Rant off, I hope your satisfied.....
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
0/1

"their," "they're," and "there"

How do they work?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
0/1

How do they work?

Right because that is more important.....
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is Santorum perfect?, maybe not, but at least he is not a moonbat psycho.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
lol
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
How do you know Santorum didn't split the Paul vote?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Another Ron Paul thread...

You do know that there's a "Politics and Activism" board on ARFcom, don't you?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck, how dare people support the candidate they want.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Common sense?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Santorum is still running, it's not like this was a catastrophe if he's your guy.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Well... there ya have it folks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Common sense?

Explain it to me.  I'm politically retarded.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#12]
So we're not supposed to vote on our morals in the primary now either?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#13]
In this thread: OP who doesn't realize RP is now electable and is mad about it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Negative.  You're supposed to vote for whomever your betters tell you.  Primaries are not the time to be voting your conscience.  Someone unelectable might get elected.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Morals, integrity, etc. are all like outdated and stuff, didn't you know?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This. I thought even those that scream to vote the GOP line say the primaries are where you vote for who you like. If people want to vote for a crazy person from Texas, that should be their right.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#17]
You're right S_A_C, we should resign ourselves to only voting for the lesser of the top two evils.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why is this such a problem for some people?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for your convincing thread, OP.

I now feel compelled to vote the way you want me to.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Well I hope the Paul bots are happy, because of their splitting the conservative vote mit commie won Iowa by 8 freaking votes, and will have a significant advantage in the other states now.  But hey at least they "made a point", fuck us all, and fuck the country as long as you make your point.  Is Santorum perfect?, maybe not, but at least he is not a moonbat psycho.

And fuck Iowa to for insisting on having a freakishly early primary just to be special, and causing weird results like this.

Yeah, fuck all those people for voting for the candidate they thought was best!  FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT, let's all vote for who YOU want.

The Iowa caucus doesn't mean shit, unwad your panties.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Santorum is still running, it's not like this was a catastrophe if he's your guy.  

Actually Perry was my guy.

My point is that it's better that it be ANYONE else than romney, and because of the Paul bots mit commie got it, so now with Iowa already under his belt he will have a significant advantage in the other states, and we can not afford to have that RINO commie prick get the nomination.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point is that it's better that it be ANYONE else than romney, and because of the Paul bots mit commie got it, so now with Iowa already under his belt he will have a significant advantage in the other states, and we can not afford to have that RINO commie prick get the nomination.

It's hardly over, we're just getting started.  The sky has not fallen!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#23]
It's Romney's TURN, dammit.  If you aren't voting for Romney you're voting for SATAN!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Why don't you blame bachmann, she was clearly less electable than Ron Paul and she still stayed in. Santorum only lost by 8 points so you could blame any of the other losers who are still staying in for NH and SC too.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative.  You're supposed to vote for whomever your betters tell you.  Primaries are not the time to be voting your conscience.  Someone unelectable might get elected.

Lets see ron paul is fucking insane, and romney is a commie, romney was inexplicably running strong (probably through liberal interference, and idiots that think he is somehow more "electable), it was more important that romney NOT get it than waiting your vote on a wack job.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought they split the delegates in Iowa.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think that if anyone is splitting the vote it's the guy who put all his effort in to Iowa, yet hasn't even bothered to get on the primary ballot in other states.

There's Perry, Bachmann, and Gingrich who all took percentages and their positions are much closer to Santorum that Paul's; if you're blaming anyone you should be looking at them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

75% of voters voted anybody but Romney and you're still pissed?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how is it that Ron Paul, who got over twice the number of votes as Perry (26,219 vs. 12,604) is splitting the vote?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm just here to post funny pictures  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lets see ron paul is fucking insane, and romney is a commie, romney was inexplicably running strong (probably through liberal interference, and idiots that think he is somehow more "electable), it was more important that romney NOT get it than waiting your vote on a wack job.

You're starting to sound like Dr. Paul.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is Santorum perfect?, maybe not, but at least he is not a moonbat psycho.

Go read the story about Gabriel and get back to me on that.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude.

If we can't have reasonable discussions, I will take all the entertainment value I can get.  You are not fostering that by pointing out facts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. I thought even those that scream to vote the GOP line say the primaries are where you vote for who you like. If people want to vote for a crazy person from Texas, that should be their right.

Look what it got us, a communist from massachussets.  Ron Paul was insane, and they should have known that 3rd was the best possible outcome (and even that is freaking incredible.) But instead they decide to "make a point" knowing full well they would loose, and as a result we get it commie.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I wouldn't vote for Santorum.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You're right S_A_C, we should resign ourselves to only voting for the lesser of the top two evils.

And the worst of them got the nomination because of it, are you happy?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perry is my 2nd choice after Ron Paul. That being said I could vote for Santorum unlike Romney if I had too.

If anything though Perry and Gingrich staying in are the ones you should be bitching at, they are the ones who are going to split the vote and give us Romney.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it hasn't but now mit commie has a significant advantage in peoples minds.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Blaming 1 candidate while apparently ignoring the existance of several others who also divided up the non- Romney vote leads me to believe that someone suffers from an unhealthy obsession.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#41]
As posted before 29% of Iowa didn't vote for the top 3.  Who is to say that when the bottom 4 drop out Paul won't be #1?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look what it got us, a communist from massachussets.  Ron Paul was insane, and they should have known that 3rd was the best possible outcome (and even that is freaking incredible.) But instead they decide to "make a point" knowing full well they would loose, and as a result we get it commie.

If only 8 of the people who voted for Perry had voted for Santorum instead, Mitt Romney would not have "won the nomination."

Numbers are fun.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I can't wait to see your rant when RP takes VA.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
0/1

How do they work?

Right because that is more important.....

If you do not understand written English then how can you understand politics.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter, the news is romney won Iowa, and there are far to many people who will decide who to vote on simply because they are the perceived winner, and to manner fence sitters that will be swayed by this.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it hasn't but now mit commie has a significant advantage in peoples minds.

He was the establishment candidate, that was going to happen no matter what.  I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm saying it was inevitable.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Blame the Paul Bots for 8 votes?  Fo' realz?  8 fucking votes!!!!???  BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!  I really don't think Paul should be the next POTUS, but damn that shit is funny!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The guys who actually elect the President are split in Iowa (and the caucus votes are non-binding).  Oh, and the majority of them are Paul delegates.  Oh, it's a crazy world in Iowa.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-winner-iowa-caucuses-strategy-201201

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#49]
BTW how is any of this anyones fault other than Romney's? You do realize that he actually got 4 LESS votes than last time he was there. His campaign is so craptastic that he couldn't gain any votes after 3 years of stumping.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

75% of voters voted anybody but Romney and you're still pissed?

Yes because that 75% was split, and romneys 25% was more than anyone else's and he won.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top