Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Who was this "conservative" who got split?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Stupid thread is stupid

What about Gingrich and Bachmann ?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Santorum is still running, it's not like this was a catastrophe if he's your guy.  

Actually Perry was my guy.

My point is that it's better that it be ANYONE else than romney, and because of the Paul bots mit commie got it, so now with Iowa already under his belt he will have a significant advantage in the other states, and we can not afford to have that RINO commie prick get the nomination.

75% of voters voted anybody but Romney and you're still pissed?

Yes because that 75% was split, and romneys 25% was more than anyone else's and he won.

Romney didn't win shit, dude.  You're clueless.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/state/ia

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck, how dare people support the candidate they want.

I hate paul alot, but this guy speaks the truth in this post.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Santorum is still running, it's not like this was a catastrophe if he's your guy.  

My point is that it's better that it be ANYONE else than romney, and because of the Paul bots mit commie got it, so now with Iowa already under his belt he will have a significant advantage in the other states, and we can not afford to have that RINO commie prick get the nomination.

Are you taking your meds?

Maybe you haven't been paying attention but the fix has been in with Romney for months and all the other doofuses and mouth-breathers are just window dressing for "choice"......pretty poor window dressing at that.

The fucking primaries are the voters main chance to select the candidate that best represents their views so let 'em vote for whomever they want. I really hope you're just trolling because to imply otherwise makes you sound like you'd enjoy the Politburo process a lot more than the one we've got.

You should be pissed at your good ole boy Perry for looking like a damned ignorant moron on national television and completely fucking up the GIFT he was given with the weakness of the rest of the field.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Just something for the sad S_A_C

Iowan here... voted Paul as did my wife, father and mother and many of my friends...
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Relax. It's still too early to say who's top dog.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes because that 75% was split, and romneys 25% was more than anyone else's and he won.

Yeah he did, he got more votes than anyone else so now the media gets to declare him the winner, it doesn't matter how Iowa actually distributes their votes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
You are welcome fuck face.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah he did, he got more votes than anyone else so now the media gets to declare him the winner, it doesn't matter how Iowa actually distributes their votes.

You realize that every state has a primary, right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA!  The delegates are all that matters.  They elect the President and Paul controls 10 out of the 28.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Personal attacks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top