Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/1/2012 9:25:24 PM EDT
That hot topic about the Russian submarine brought up a thought or two.

So how do a couple tens of men, locked up in a sub for a few weeks, away from land, everyone, maintain their composure?

Do they find a moment of privacy? Or just do it, not caring about privacy?

Or perhaps it is a great secret, a wonderful wisdom passed down by the high priest of the submarine world. Where one becomes a faithful disciple, studies hard, goes through certain rituals and fratinizations, until one day they are taken to the great temple to learn the greatest secrets infront of the highest of high priests and his demipriests. They tell the young apprentice that he has study long and hard and has been faithful and now he will know...............and they cut the nuts off.

Is that why there are so many men of the submarines who are the size of polar bears?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
("What happened to Buzzsaw?"––Amber
"Oh, he had to split."––Ben Richards after dispatching the so named with one his own chainsaws between the legs, (w,stte), "The Running Man")
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Buttsecks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Why are you thinking about a bunch of Sailors on a Sub jerking off?

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Only been on a sub a few times. No harm or disrespect in this question. Why do you do the movie line quote deal under every post ?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

OP always has a weird thread in his/her pocket it seems.

Quoted:
Only been on a sub a few times. No harm or disrespect in this question. Why do you do the movie line quote deal under every post ?

Wondered that too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]
one helping hand deserves another.  no big deal, really.  Buggery was frowned on outside of the shower.

eta: i covered much of hinted at this in Christmas at Sea a couple weeks ago
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Snow, distill that down to manspeak.

"Where do subamriners find the privacy to choke the chicken?"

And even that is a little flowery.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

OP is a chick.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A: Why are you thinking about a bunch of Sailors on a Sub jerking off?

OP always has a weird thread in his/her pocket it seems.

Quoted:
B: Only been on a sub a few times. No harm or disrespect in this question. Why do you do the movie line quote deal under every post ?

Wondered that too.

A: Actually, wasn't thinking about that as much to distract one's attention as they consider the whatever of the question and then, if you will excuse the expression, cutting to the chase.

B: It's my style!
__________________________________________________________________________________
("The way I see it, if you are going to build a time machine, why not do it with some style!"––Doc, (w,stte), "Back to the Future")
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#9]
What is long, hard, and full of seamen?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Fleshlightski.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's my joke.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#12]
watermelon and a 1" core drill
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Few weeks, ha.

Try months.

I pimped out a Penthouse with Christy Canyon in it for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Snow, distill that down to manspeak.

"Where do subamriners find the privacy to choke the chicken?"

And even that is a little flowery.

Well, I believe the boys on the surface referred to it as "Preventing the deadly sperm overload" or something like that.  Only heard it mentioned once or twice. Usually in association of coming into a liberty port.

One things for certain........some of those guys certainly rushed to the "Big Eyes" when it was summer and Italian women would cruise by the ship in their inboards.

Was there a watch on the periscope?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Frankly, the gayness suggested here doesn't hold a candle to that crossing-the-equator thing.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#16]
saltpeter.

And no, the Chief's don't go around cutting sailors' nuts off. I've seen a few bubbleheads with kids, born long after they got out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#18]
It's probably easier to avoid thinking about sex when there are no wimminz available to look at.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#19]
+ +

+

+
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my joke.

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew that would be in here somewhere.

My guess is that in Russia they feed them some shit that takes care of the problem. It could be as primitive as saltpeter, or something a lot higher end.

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#21]
You start deployment with 12 pairs of socks, at the end of cruise you have three unhappy socks left.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#22]
fur glove....
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Is snowleapord male female or like dragongoddess?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You start deployment with 12 pairs of socks, at the end of cruise you have three unhappy socks left.....

I'm going with this but, if you are REALLY interested in the answer I have a buddy who was on subs....

I can ask him
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Female IIRC
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Female IIRC

i prefer ligers
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm kinda of curious to why.

Is that because they get "lost"?

Or because they are worn out, through and through?

Or because they are no longer socks but more like boots?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's probably easier to avoid thinking about sex when there are no wimminz available to look at.

QFT.

For some reason unknown to me still, the ICman responsible for picking our movies on a longish mission included Barbarella,  with "that woman" getting a pass for this film only. After watching i see why she got the pass.  I only got to watch  3 movies my whole time on the boat, and that was one.  Never saw it before ....   Why would anyone want to show that movie on a boat in the middle of opsec???  Why?  Why?  

It was an uncomfortable moment after the movie, when all 20 guys in the crews mess looked at each other and realized they were all ...  horny.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well from reading the last few months i know. Said the name also, so i guess it doesnt matter.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Bunks do have curtains for some semblance of privacy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

("Really, grave robbing? Not only is that rather debased to most people, but in these parts, it carries a rather stiff penalty as well."––The Sorcerer to Deathstalker, (w,stte), "Deathstalker II")

probably too stiff to get your foot back in, even if you tried

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#32]
I love your posts.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Sodomy, rum and the lash
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, maybe stiff like a boot......
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT.

For some reason unknown to me still, the ICman responsible for picking our movies on a longish mission included Barbarella,  with "that woman" getting a pass for this film only. After watching i see why she got the pass.  I only got to watch  3 movies my whole time on the boat, and that was one.  Never saw it before ....   Why would anyone want to show that movie on a boat in the middle of opsec???  Why?  Why?  

It was an uncomfortable moment after the movie, when all 20 guys in the crews mess looked at each other and realized they were all ...  horny.

But, of course, you are all professionals, you know of ways to push such thoughts, such feelings out of your mind in the blink of an eye..........right?

Otherwise, someone as unscrupulous as me could probably figure out a way to turn a dedicated boast of the service into a weapon against it.
("You're part Vulcan, aren't yah? So a pretty face has no effect on you.....not if you don't want it to. Save it, my darlings, his kind can turn off his emotions at will."––Harry Mudd about Spock, (w,stte), ST:TOS "Mudd's Women")
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#36]
My cousin was assigned to nuclear submarines.
Personnel get a couple of shots before deployment.
After the shots you don't even wonder about sex for six months or so depending on your metabolism.
God Bless American pharmaceutical companies, they have something for everything!
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#37]
I always heard that something like 100 submariners go out for a cruise, but 50 couples come back.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

After the shots you don't even wonder about sex for six months or so depending on your metabolism.

God Bless American pharmaceutical companies, they have something for everything!

Not when I was in.

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when I was in.

It's a ridiculous thread.
If you can't keep your sexual desires in check while deployed, you aren't going to meet the psych requirements and evaluation for a submarine crewman anyway.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when I was in.

every female i come in contact with has had that
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Have'nt you learned anything from Hollywood?

Bring along young boys.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
every female i come in contact with has had that

I have friends that speak of such a thing. I believe they call it a...um...what is it...uh...oh yeah! Marriage.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:43:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when I was in.

If you can't keep your sexual desires in check while deployed, you aren't going to meet the psych requirements and evaluation for a submarine crewman anyway.

Pity.

I say that because a problem that often showed up on my police blotter was boys being in the girls' barracks or visa versa after hours. What to do about it, could we prevent it?

The end conclusion was No, we don't take further measures to prevent it. We stick with our rules and treat them as adults, not children. Further, we keep in mind that the harder we let them play, they harder they will fight.

So.....are we shooting ourselves in the foot by doing things that kill the sex drive?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
("How did you suppress the natural sexual drive? Drugs? Punitive laws?"––Dr. Pulaski to the leader of a planet of clones
"In the beginning, a little bit of each. Now, after 300 years, the entire concept of sexual reproduction is repugnant to us."––Wilson Granger, the Prime Minister, (w,stte), ST:TNG "Up the Long Ladder")
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when I was in.

Pity.

I say that because a problem that often showed up on my police blotter was boys being in the girls' barracks or visa versa after hours. What to do about it, could we prevent it?

The end conclusion was No, we don't take further measures to prevent it. We stick with our rules and treat them as adults, not children. Further, we keep in mind that the harder we let them play, they harder they will fight.

So.....are we shooting ourselves in the foot by doing things that kill the sex drive?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
("How did you suppress the natural sexual drive? Drugs? Punitive laws?"––Dr. Pulaski to the leader of a planet of clones
"In the beginning, a little bit of each. Now, after 300 years, the entire concept of sexual reproduction is repugnant to us."––Wilson Granger, the Prime Minister, (w,stte), ST:TNG "Up the Long Ladder")

Nothing is being done to kill the sex drive.

What do normal people, not in relationships or 85% of the non-scoring basement dwellers here do?

Sometimes you are too tired to have any desire, six on six off for weeks will do that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#45]
this thread is full of ghey
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nothing is being done to kill the sex drive.

What do normal people, not in relationships...........

Well, since you asked..........

Directly feed my sex drive into my ambition and how I relate to people.

Sure, it's perhaps a little bit kinky, if not odd. That how I come on to people might only be playing a part.......if just to get someone's goat.

Like what I said to a boss one day, one I knew I could say this to, when he was talking about office loyalty. "I'm loyal......I know whose bed I sleep in."

But......should it all be repressed? I think not for I find a life without that hunger, used one way or another, is dull and boring and without purpose nor the wish to do anything.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#47]
So,  when are you going to enlist to be a submarine crew woman?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#48]
"It's not gay if you're underway."
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:49:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So,  when are you going to enlist to be a submarine crew woman?

Never........already been there, done that, but more as a visitor for a few days than as crew.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:52:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Snow  Do you have some application that generates the signatures in your posts or do you do that from memory?

Serious question.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top