Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 4:15:03 PM EDT
Was watching the Mad Max movie Road Warrior the other night and was wondering if anyone knew what the revolver that The Great Humongus used to shoot out the engine of the tractor that Max was driving into the good guys camp. ???

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was a stainless Ruger Redhawk.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The ayotollah of rockin rolla.

All I know is the damm thing had a hella recoil on the lord humongous.  He almost couldn't handle it!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought it was a stainless Ruger Redhawk.
View Quote

Damnit..........memory is the first to go [:D]
View Quote

Not saying it's fact, that's just what I picture when I recall that scene. I haven't seen the film in years. I have Mad Max on DVD though I think The Road Warrior is a better movie mostly because of better production. Maybe the undubbed Australian version is better. Can you believe they dubbed a voice over Mel Gibsons for the U.S. release of Mad Max? They thought we wouldn't like the Australian accent that he had back then.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Model 29 S+W. Got a look at it once while pausing the tape, and it sure looked like one...
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think The Road Warrior is a better movie mostly because of better production. Maybe the undubbed Australian version is better. Can you believe they dubbed a voice over Mel Gibsons for the U.S. release of Mad Max? They thought we wouldn't like the Australian accent that he had back then.
View Quote

what, you like the Road Warrior better than Mad Max???

"born with a steering wheel in his hand"
"he's a fuel injected suicide machine"
"watch the kid lay down a rubber road right to..  FREEDOM".  
that's just the first five minutes.

the only thing that makes the Road Warrior worth watching is The Great Humongus.  i like the line "this Humongus sounds reasonable", "ill go down and talk to him".

YES, the DVD undubbed Australian version is better but the Night Rider, Toe Cutter and Bubba all sound like fags[:(] just like most of the other characters act.  makes you wonder how bad could a flaming homo biker gang be?

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, S&W M29

[img]http://digilander.iol.it/crackinthenet/villain02.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep, S&W M29

[img]http://digilander.iol.it/crackinthenet/villain02.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Is that EMINEM?

Hey, what's with the guy standing on the handtruck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top