Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 1:36:24 PM EDT
should I open it or is this guy sending me a virus?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
open it, open it!!!!!!!!
[bounce]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Blaze emails me frequently.  I don't have a problem with him.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He'll only send an opinion, don't worry about a virus.
View Quote

yeah, but the opinion will be worse than any virus ever devised by man.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Go ahead and read it. It can't hurt you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
should I open it or is this guy sending me a virus?
View Quote

You got the same one I got.  It is about the execution of the retarded thread.  Read it then tell me which bracket you think he fits into.[:D]

r.e., http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=126096
Rainman asks: “The case was about some guy that has an IQ of 59. Granted this isn’t very high but whats the difference between being retarded and stupid? Can we still execute stupid people? Whats the deviding line between retardation and an uneducated idiot?”
The American Psychiatric Association defines retardation as low IQ. So retarded = stupid, according to the experts.
They provide a stupidity-retardation chart:
IQ    Retardation Rating
52-70 Retardation, Mild
37-52 Retardation, Moderate
22-37 Retardation, Severe
0-22 Retardation, Profound

Sincerely,
BOG

edited to add email.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Poor guy...just wants to hang out here.

Sure, he made his own trouble.

But I wish we could find a way to give him one more chance.

(And hope he wouldn't make me sorry for suggesting it be given it to him)

garand(TheBigHearted)man

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I would vote for giving him a second chance.  Others have had theirs, why not BOG.  

Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Why has he banned again?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I used to get e-mails from BOG and they were just harmless responses to stuff that was posted. I asked him to stop just 'cause there were so many of them they were kind of filling up my mailbox & he stopped-no problem. I suppose like any e-mail you should virus scan it, but I never worried that he was trying to send a virus.
View Quote

ditto....
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why has he banned again?
View Quote

In my recollection, he came in here as a newbie, and started postin' over-the-line suggestions as to firearms legalities, and the right of "self-defense" against ATF / FBI / gov't agents.

Then when asked to cool it, he bowed his back, and got up in teh Mods / staff faces.

Again, my recollection.

Granted, I prolly could get away with posting some of the same stuff he posted, but as a newbie, you gotta earn your stripes.

Given that its the Avilas butt in the sling if someone comes in here and starts spoutin' about firearms illegalities, you GOTTA know the limits of what they can allow. And I agree with their decision.

Now, maybe its time to give one more chance. Maybe not, but maybe...

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Poor guy...just wants to hang out here.

Sure, he made his own trouble.

But I wish we could find a way to give him one more chance.

(And hope he wouldn't make me sorry for suggesting it be given it to him)

garand(TheBigHearted)man

View Quote

Another ditto....
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#14]
actually guys, i'm really blaze of glory.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Free mumia, err BlazeOfGlory. I was arguing the same points as him in those threads, he just took it a bit farther.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Garandman, he has had several chances, he is always making up a new name then goes and trolls it all up on the boards. His "Ban" hasn't worked at all.
View Quote

Do they know via IP logging or something that it's the same person?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Garandman, he has had several chances, he is always making up a new name then goes and trolls it all up on the boards. His "Ban" hasn't worked at all.
View Quote

Yer right, of course.

Its just odd, cuz the guy in his e-mails is NUTHIN 'like the suspected BOG re-incarnations that come in here.

Unless someone is messin' with us and faking BOG attacks.

I dunno.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll agree with Garandman, BOG emails to me have always been a pleasure to read.  I enjoy talking to him.  Seem to be a good guy to me.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#21]
He's slipped in several times and each time he always winds up shooting himself in the foot.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
actually guys, i'm really blaze of glory.
View Quote

If you want to go ahead and officially lay claim to that e-mail me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He's slipped in several times and each time he always winds up shooting himself in the foot.
View Quote

I agree.

He must have a split personality - email vs. internet.

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Its just odd, cuz the guy in his e-mails is NUTHIN 'like the suspected BOG re-incarnations that come in here.

Unless someone is messin' with us and faking BOG attacks.

I dunno.

View Quote

Thats It!!  thats the proof...BOG's act. has been used ny the FED's to get into the site..([red] Notice: that this was before they actually had permission to troll on thier own[/red])

I can see it now....
[blue]Poor ol' BOG duck tapped to a chair while FBI agents troll this site from his living room...(using his act)...[/blue]

PS, BOG will delete you from his email ,, just ask..

Pst... Blaze ... Im behind you all the way... (or untill they threaten to lock my act for supporting you..[:d])... so dont do anything (too) stupid...

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Before I signed on I read his post's. He was funny. I wonder who he will be next ? Every newbie like me will be acused of being BOG now.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#28]
To:
CC:
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:22:18 -0700
Subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please rest assured that I still intend to sue the lot of you.
View Quote

Ahahahaha!! This is becoming quite entertaining!![:D]

-T.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#30]
I am also Flagwaver.

I just couldn't pass up the name, since it wasn't already taken...and I didn't want to give up my satcong handle since I've had it from the start...

So if ya see me posting as flagwaver, give me a wave and say hi.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Hi there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Just got a new one!!!!

[b]Quoted:
He’s slipped in several times and each time he always winds up shooting himself in the foot.
Quoted:
I agree.

Garandman,

Why do you agree with Kevin about this? Where is the evidence? Notice how Kevin is willing to post accusations against me, but starts screaming when anyone posts my response? Notice how Kevin threatened Ilikelegs for posting part of my defense? It’s because Kevin’s charges are false, and he is afraid of a fair trial, which would show that it is he who has shot himself in the foot.
Why was Blaze-Of-Glory banned? Take a closer look.  It’s because I refused to submit to DonR’s extraordinary demand that I tell him my real name. It ALL boils down to that.
Why was 6shooter banned? Take a closer look. 6shooter advocated nothing illegal (don’t trust Kevin about this, look at 6shooter’s words for the truth). Kevin is confused about the gun laws. Kevin believes a class-3 license is necessary for possession of M16.  Kevin is wrong about this, so he wrongly accused 6shooter of breaking the law. It’s not my fault that Kevin doesn’t know what a class-3 license is for.
Why was Felon banned? Take a closer look. He didn’t break the rules. He was banned for being associated with BOG.
Why was level3 banned? Take a closer look. He didn’t break the rules.
Why was Code-11 banned? Hardly matters, he lasted only 22 seconds.
Why was RonaldSaxton banned? Take a closer look. He didn’t pick a fight with ETH. ETH picked the fight, and RonaldSaxton, once provoked, went on a suicide mission to draw attention to each ETH’s habitual insulting behavior.
Why was GeoDome banned? Take a closer look. He didn’t break the rules.
Garandman, are there any facts to support your charge that I’ve broken the rules?
I’m not a habitual rule-breaker. The reason I am banned is that I refused to tell DonR my real name when he made that entirely extraordinary and unreasonable demand. Hence, DonR is a dictator, and I am innocent.
Thank you,
Blaze-Of-Glory[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top