[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
craigslist... enough said
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This guy looks like Hugh from IRT.

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-stow-student-akron-mn-arrested,0,5136461.story

Can't really get much of a grip on what their motive was though. News just says assuming their identities.

And to think less than a month ago, less than 30 miles away, deputies and wild life officers were battling dozens of cougars, lions,tigers, and bears.

If the escaped wildlife doesn't get you, the local hillbillies will lure you in and kill you dead.

Stay classy, Southeast Ohio!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ohio in the news again I see.

Well, at least it wasn't because someone was screwing dogs.

Wait, on second thought, looking at that suspect's picture, I might be speaking too soon on that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The southern part of the state I think
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And to think less than a month ago, less than 30 miles away, deputies and wild life officers were battling dozens of cougars, tigers, lions, and bears.

Stay classy, Southeast Ohio!

Well, neither of the perps were from SE Ohio, if that means anything. They just went there to kill (at least) one person.

That school that the asshole kid went to is only about 5 miles from me.

Well, they were doing the killing there! I wonder if the story about the family farm was true, or if they made that up and were just taking these guys out into the woods on random,remote property?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#12]
No chin..... crazy, bushy eyebrows....unkempt, weird, tentacle-like hair.....

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, they were doing the killing there! I wonder if the story about the family farm was true, or if they made that up and were just taking these guys out into the woods on random,remote property?

IDK, the judge down in Cornburg put out a gag order on the case.

Reminds me of a nutjob from many years ago. Guy was a Canton water works employee (or some such).  People started getting shot (mostly hunters and fisherman) in SE Ohio.  Eventually they caught the guy, but... I've got a story about driving down 77 in the middle of the night about the time that was going on. Not going to post it here though.

Was that the same guy that was killing hunters in the tri-state area of Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan about 20 years ago?

I thought they never caught that guy, but maybe I'm wrong.

Do you know if the guy you are talking about was linked to those killings too?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#14]

I can imagine how bad he smells.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reminds me of a nutjob from many years ago. Guy was a Canton water works employee (or some such).  People started getting shot (mostly hunters and fisherman) in SE Ohio.  Eventually they caught the guy, but... I've got a story about driving down 77 in the middle of the night about the time that was going on. Not going to post it here though.

Was that the same guy that was killing hunters in the tri-state area of Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan about 20 years ago?

I thought they never caught that guy, but maybe I'm wrong.

Do you know if the guy you are talking about was linked to those killings too?

Actually, I think the old Noble County Sheriff cornered the guy in a barn. They told the guy to come out and the guy shot at a deputy, so the sheriff set the barn on fire and cooked the guy alive.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This guy looks like Hugh from IRT.

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-stow-student-akron-mn-arrested,0,5136461.story

Can't really get much of a grip on what their motive was though. News just says assuming their identities.

This is the article that was on Drudge - It says they told the guy in SC to " bring all your stuff ".... I'd have to re check, but I think he had an ATV and a dirt bike in his truck.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1254861_Good_Jobs_on_Craigslist.html
Either way, it's a fuggin' horror story.

I posted it for the " yutes " here.... some cruising the country - looking for who know what, jobs, a new life, whatever.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I grew up in that area, and my family and I still have farms and land there. There are parts in the area where you hope you don't break down at night because you are on your own, no cell reception and a couple hours walk to the nearest sign of life....well except all the critters in the woods, but that's another story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top