Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2002 10:43:54 PM EDT
Anyone gonna check it out? It's being billed as Werewolves vs. Hardware, a squad of British soldiers on maneuvers run into a sh*tload of hairy nightmares(no not foreign women). Should get to see some hi-powers in action though I doubt there'll be any AR's. Sci-Fi channel june 15 at 9:00pm and 1:00am. Even you non sci-fi guys might find it interesting.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It was ok, for TV.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Would you believe it was a theatrical release overseas?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I would. I hear that a lot of US TV movies are released theatrically overseas.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Imbroglio, I have an idea I'd like to propose.

We could just get one of the Staff to tack a little rant from you about how you oppose and object to every aspect of the little fracas we're presently in with muslims foreign and domestic. That way you won't have to spend so much time basically repeating yourself ad infinitum pissing on every thread here. I think it could end up being a significant timesaver for you. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The movie demonstrated why everyone of Scottish ancestory in the U.S. should be fingerprinted and investigated. No ifs ands or buts. We are at war.
View Quote

Talk about a hijack, be nice if you'd try to fingerprint some of those werewolves.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 12:22:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was an interesting movie. Primal Force was good too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Only caught the 10 to 11 hour first showing,stayed up to watch the whole thing from 1 to 3.I would like that on dvd.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes I would. I hear that a lot of US TV movies are released theatrically overseas.
View Quote

Naw, this was a British B-movie.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top