Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/11/2002 1:45:02 PM EDT
B.O.G. needs it spelled out for him so here goes.

Blaze of Glory was locked for trolling, advocating ownership of an illegal NFA firearm, veiled threats towards the 'FBI agents on his trail' and his comments to DonR here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114327&page=1[/url]

B.O.G. then came back as '6Shooter' and was once again locked for trolling and the implied comments that killing law enforcements officers over his implied illegal M16 was justified.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=116868&page=1[/url]

Please notice that both of these previous locks were explained or are self explanatory.

Now, lastnight 'level3/B-O-G' was locked for his usual trolling and the very simple fact he knows his slipping back in is grounds for being locked.  

So, there's the big evil conspiracy, any questions?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just glad BOG is drawing fire from me. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job Kevin.  At times it is tough being the bad guy, but at least you look good in Black.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Who is "Bug-Splatter"?

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

I'm sure 12 yr. old BOG will have several just as soon as mommy and daddy let him use the computer.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
...I thought he was your partner[;)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody wanting to waste their time verifying my earlier statement can cross check my points by looking at all the previous 'B.O.G.' & '6shooter' threads.

Ilikelegs, I'm not going to listen his garbage, any attempts to be his puppet & resuming his garbage on other threads will not go well for you.  What's between you him is your business but as for him and AR15.com, he dug his own grave he should grow up and live with it.

B.O.G., get a parrot, teach him to say: "don't think so" and then read AR15.com and debate the topics all you want.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#12]
B.O.G.,

[size=5][b]STOP SPAMMING THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD!!!![/b][/size=5]

[b][size=3]Are you really that pathetic??  Do you want another investigation sent your way?  You can be accommodated if so.[/size=3][/b]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Not everyone should on a computer , would hate to see his ISP blocked .... naw .. go ahead .
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Remember:

"Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill..."

I hear a guitar really wailing...

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you paying him to take the heat?[smoke]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is "Bug-Splatter"?
View Quote

Who wants to know ?
I know who he is.
View Quote

Is he yet another incarnation of the BOG?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, don't worry about that.  I can multi-task!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Just got this e-mail from Blaze....keep in mind that I did not ask for it.

[b]Mr. Kevin:
On behalf of my client Blaze-Of-Glory, and in regards to your threat publicly issued on AR15.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STOP SPAMMING THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD!!!!

Are you really that pathetic?? Do you want another investigation sent your way? You can be accommodated if so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing to remind you that:

1) Blaze never has emailed anyone who has asked him not to.

2) Your false, public accusation that Blaze has advocated NFA violations constitutes libel and subjects you and your employer to legal and civil actions.

On a personal note, I would advise you, for the good of AR15.com, to check your facts before you accuse members of violations. When you speed around in your ninja car bragging about how many threads you have locked, you in fact degrade AR15.com and its members, and you give advantage to the competition. You also come off as simple-minded and petty.

More personally, your refusal either to back up your accusations with evidence or to back down signifies cowardice on your part. Having the power to censor does not make you correct.

Most personally, I am concerned about all your exclamation points, large fonts, and bold typefaces, which give the appearance of a man on the verge of totally flipping out.

--Lawyer-(Stop the libel)-Of-Blaze[/b]

Amazing!!!!!

Sgtar15

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Heh-heh.

And BOG once blasted me for not listing my email address here (after I flamed him once).

He wanted to know where I lived too. [rolleyes]

What a maroon.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
B.O.G. then came back as '6Shooter' and was once again locked for trolling and the implied comments that killing law enforcements officers over his implied illegal M16 was justified.
View Quote

I would say it is justified. What is the difference between British troops seizing the weapons of the People of Concord and LEO's seizing the weapons of a citizen of the US? In both cases the owners are compeletly justified in taking defensive action, including the death of those attempting to disarm them. It is wrong, illegal, and immoral for a LEO to seize a weapon for no other reason than it is full auto.

Now, I'm not about to go test my theory, I'd be dead for sure. Even if I survived, I'd be in jail for a long while. Its a sad day when we would be killed for owning FA guns. And this is the land of the free?

Edited to Add:

From what I read, BOG was unfairly banned.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:27:48 PM EDT
[#21]
[b]Mr. Kevin:
On behalf of my client Blaze-Of-Glory, and in regards to your threat publicly issued on AR15.com:

STOP SPAMMING THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD!!!!

Are you really that pathetic?? Do you want another investigation sent your way? You can be accommodated if so.

I am writing to remind you that:

1) Blaze never has emailed anyone who has asked him not to.

2) Your false, public accusation that Blaze has advocated NFA violations constitutes libel and subjects you and your employer to legal and civil actions.

On a personal note, I would advise you, for the good of AR15.com, to check your facts before you accuse members of violations. When you speed around in your ninja car bragging about how many threads you have locked, you in fact degrade AR15.com and its members, and you give advantage to the competition. You also come off as simple-minded and petty.

More personally, your refusal either to back up your accusations with evidence or to back down signifies cowardice on your part. Having the power to censor does not make you correct.

Most personally, I am concerned about all your exclamation points, large fonts, and bold typefaces, which give the appearance of a man on the verge of totally flipping out.

--Lawyer-(Stop the libel)-Of-Blaze[/b]
View Quote

BOG=Loser. Like I posted on another thread, this guy lies like a cheap rug. Next he'll tell us his lawyer is none other than J. Noble Daggett.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, did he get fries with that?  >evil grin<
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[red]I would say it is justified.[/red] What is the difference between British troops seizing the weapons of the People of Concord and LEO's seizing the weapons of a citizen of the US? In both cases the owners are compeletly justified in taking defensive action, including the death of those attempting to disarm them. It is wrong, illegal, and immoral for a LEO to seize a weapon for no other reason than it is full auto.

Now, I'm not about to go test my theory, I'd be dead for sure. Even if I survived, I'd be in jail for a long while. Its a sad day when we would be killed for owning FA guns. And this is the land of the free?
View Quote

[b]Bzzzt![/b]

Wrong.

Use of deadly force simply to protect your PROPERTY is a no-no, regardless of WHAT that property is or WHO is doing the stealing.

You can't kill a man for trying to steal your  bicycle, lawnmower or rifle (unless of course you think he's going to steal your rifle to use against you).

They have to pose an immediate danger to your LIFE or other's lives to use deadly force.

A LEO serving a search warrant or confiscating your contraband is NOT putting your life in immediate danger.

It may be "wrong" for the LEO to do it, but that doesn't give you the right to kill him over a chunk of metal dipshit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Use of deadly force simply to protect your PROPERTY is a no-no, regardless of WHAT that property is or WHO is doing the stealing.

Not entirely true. Laws vary from state to state. LA for example passed a law allowing carjackers to be shot. Anyone caught stealing on someone's property & then gets shot will have a hard time getting legal recourse, IMO.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree.

You can't kill a man for trying to steal your  bicycle, lawnmower or rifle (unless of course you think he's going to steal your rifle to use against you).
View Quote

We are not just talking about any man, but somebody who is attempting to violate rights w/o good cause.
In any case, I would still say that stealing might warrant deadly force.

They have to pose an immediate danger to your LIFE or other's lives to use deadly force.
View Quote

I disagree.

A LEO serving a search warrant or confiscating your contraband is NOT putting your life in immediate danger.
View Quote

It would be an illegal search warrant, and they would not be confiscating contraband, but constitutionally protected property.

It may be "wrong" for the LEO to do it, but that doesn't give you the right to kill him over a chunk of metal
View Quote

Yes it does. If the LEO thinks I am going to kill anybody who attempts to disarm me, he or she might think twice about doing it.

Were the colonists right in killing the British troops who attempted to disarm them at Concord? I believe they were. Just like today, they had no hope in winning in the courts. The Law Enforcement was and is obviously no help. And the legislators were and are ignoring the pleas of the citizens. All that is left is revolution.

dipshit.
View Quote

Great language.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 2:35:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You better read up on Texas Law.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Why has this thread been tacked?  IMHO, the Mod tacking this thread is in violation of Board Conduct Code:

4) No pissing matches.

5) Stringing someone along to torture them is...

6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.

7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. [red]If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them.[/red] If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. [red]This includes provoking someone into an attack.[/red]

[B]BTW - Blaze don't Email me![/b]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:03:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
does this mean no more emails now?

mike
View Quote

I asked him to remove me from his list..He did...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:11:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why has this thread been tacked?  IMHO, the Mod tacking this thread is in violation of Board Conduct Code:

4) No pissing matches.

5) Stringing someone along to torture them is...

6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.

7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. [red]If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them.[/red] If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. [red]This includes provoking someone into an attack.[/red]

[B]BTW - Blaze don't Email me![/b]
View Quote

This was an explanation to the board. To the people he's been spamming from the board already.  And the people he spams in regards to any newly related post about him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:36:01 AM EDT
[#30]
I hate to say it, but I heartilyu approve of returning fire on anyone trying to take your constitunally protected firearm.  No matter who they work for, be they Mafia or Government employees.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Libertyof76 I completely agree with you.  Defending ones personal property(especially that inside your house) should be protected with whatever means necessary.  Any stranger inside my house is a life threatening situation.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Guy's, please don't argue about defending the 2nd amendment rights here.  Please read & discuss it on this thread (or a new thread) -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=116868&page=1[/url] (pg. 2 has a few more relevant post)

AND PLEASE read my comments pertaining to that issue so you can see my view.

[b]========

This thread will be untacked shortly but the fact that comments of his spamming of members are still coming up is fair reason to leave it for a few more hours.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:40:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree.
View Quote

[red]We are not just talking about any man, but somebody who is attempting to violate rights w/o good cause.[/red]
View Quote

[b]Show me the law or court case that allows you to kill someone simply for "violating your rights"![/b]

If you are at a legitimately organized protest march at your state capitol and the LEOs begin to shut it down early ([red]in violation of your 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble[/red]), does that justify you pulling out your CCW and shooting them dead because they pulled the plug on your microphone a few hours early??

If a LEO pulls you over for speeding and then tells you that your bumper sticker is obscene and begins to tear it off your car ([red]in violation of your 1st Amendment rights[/red]), does that give you license to kill him on the spot??

If you are pulled over for a traffic stop and the cop begins to search your car without a warrant ([red]in violation of your 4th Amendment right[/red]), does that give you the right to draw down on him and kill him right there?

"No, your honor - I was in no physical danger, I just shot that cop because he was [u]VIOLATING MY RIGHTS[/u] and that justified me killing him.

Use your brain!

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be an illegal search warrant, and they would not be confiscating contraband, but constitutionally protected property.
View Quote

And so it's okay to kill cops as long as YOU believe they're serving you with an illegal search warrant???[%|]

It may be "wrong" for the LEO to do it, but that doesn't give you the right to kill him over a chunk of metal
View Quote

Yes it does.
View Quote

So you justify killing the LEOs on the spot who serve warrants that you think violate your rights??
Quoted:
Were the colonists right in killing the British troops who attempted to disarm them at Concord? I believe they were.
View Quote

Yes, of course they were justified.

Are you prepared to do the same and declare your independance from US rule, renounce your citizenship and declare war on the country?

Quoted:
Quoted:
dipshit.
View Quote

Great language.
View Quote

Yeah, I mulled over that one for a few seconds but thought "what the hell". [;)]

Whoops! Sorry Kevin - didn't see your admonition to stay on topic...

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#34]
We had a dog showed up at the house one day and stuck around. We feed it and pampered it for a few weeks, however, it would piss on the stuff in the house, so became an outside dog. Then it started to growl at the kids and snap at our other dog. Enough was enough. I didn't shoot him, but he went down the road.

This and all the above is starting to sound like a broke record.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just got this e-mail from Blaze....keep in mind that I did not ask for it.

[b]Mr. Kevin:

...--Lawyer-(Stop the libel)-Of-Blaze[/b]

Amazing!!!!!

Sgtar15

View Quote

LOL what kinda laywer talks like that? "Speeding around in your Ninja Car"

so Blaze plays lawyer. and as for libel it only endagers the employer when it done on company time/equipment/letter head, ect. if its done at home it only endagers the libelizer.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I would say it is justified. What is the difference between British troops seizing the weapons of the People of Concord and LEO's seizing the weapons of a citizen of the US? In both cases the owners are compeletly justified in taking defensive action, including the death of those attempting to disarm them. It is wrong, illegal, and immoral for a LEO to seize a weapon for no other reason than it is full auto.

From what I read, BOG was unfairly banned.
View Quote

Liberty -

You are right in THEORY. The NFA Act is unConstitutional, and law enforcment officers enforcing it are doing so unConstitutionally.

However, you are wrong in practice.

Site admin / owners can ban someone for a funny haircut. NO ONE has a right to be here, so site admin / owners have ABSOLUTE discretion as to who / what they allow "into their house."

Further, considering the fact that by NOT booting someone who may possibly be advocating the violation of the law (even tho the law is unConstitutional) they can get into  a world of hurt, I think they had EVERY right to ban anyone for any reason. Remember, this place is a courtesy of the Avilas. They can ban me for my religious speech if they want, and be COMPLETELY within their rights.

Does the name Eric Robert Rudolf mean anything to you?? He was the 1996 Olympics / abortion clinic bomber. If he came into my house, I'd force him out at gunpoint. MOSTLY because any association with him brings me a world of crap.

Same with BOG. No one has a right to be here. We're all guests. And ANY guest that **** may  ***** bring the ATF / FBI to the party becomes an UNWELCOME guest, solely at the discretion of the guys throwing the party.

(I have NO interest in discussing what BOG actually did, or did not, do. Its largely irrelevant)

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#37]
For Christ's sake!  Would you guys listen to yourselves??  Just because you believe it's your right to blast anyone or anything that comes on your property and violates your "rights", do any of you [i]really[/i] believe that you won't wind up either behind bars or shot to shit if you fire on a LEO, regardless of the circumstances??  
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For Christ's sake!  Would you guys listen to yourselves??  Just because you believe it's your right to blast anyone or anything that comes on your property and violates your "rights", do any of you [i]really[/i] believe that you won't wind up either behind bars or shot to shit if you fire on a LEO, regardless of the circumstances??  
View Quote

I agree.  If you have a problem with a law or a warrant I would suggest you present your case in a court of law instead of shooting it out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Guys, please remember that the more of us that they put away or put down, the closer they get to winning.  As long as we stay alive and free, we have the ability to work toward setting things right again.  Folks who propose violence only wind up hurting us in the long run.  My .02.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:03:31 AM EDT
[#41]
I like Texas law on the subject.

Section 9 of the Texas Penal Code: (Section 9.31 c): "The use of force to resist an arrest or search is justified:

(1) if, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or person acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater force than necessary to make the arrest or search; and
(2) when and to the degree necessary
to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater force than necessary.

(d) The use of deadly force is not justified
under this subchapter except as provided by Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34." Section 9.32:
"(a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31;

(2)if a reasonable person in the actor's situation would not have retreated; and

(3) when and to the degree he reasonably believe the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to protect himself against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force;
or

(B) to prevent the others imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery."

TheRedGoat

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#42]
OK I digress........ Since coming out of my drunken stuper from last night.  I have checked my AR15.com mailbox for the first time in a month(Sorry to those who I didn't reply back to - And Fuck You to the 86 virus senders) my box had countless Emails from BOG.  I thought the boy was touched before but, am positive now he is a full on whack-job.  Kevin, burn him at the stake.

Don't Email me dipshit.

BTW - I think I'll have one more then taper off
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OK I digress........ Since coming out of my drunken stuper from last night.  I have checked my AR15.com mailbox for the first time in a month(Sorry to those who I didn't reply back to - And Fuck You to the 86 virus senders) my box had countless Emails from BOG.  I thought the boy was touched before but, am positive now he is a full on whack-job.  Kevin, burn him at the stake.

Don't Email me dipshit.

BTW - I think I'll have one more then taper off
View Quote

Don't hold back man, say what you really mean.

You gotta get back down to my party barn ASAP.  Texas heat and Ice Cold Beer is what that building does best.  

TheRedGoat

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Back to the whole point of this thread -

I checked my email and was surprised to find one from BOG.  It was addressed to his "friends and witnesses" and mentioned something about DonR having gone off his rocker.

Be that as it may, I sure as hell never asked for him to email me, so maybe "BOG's Lawyer" or whateverthehell he is ought to get his facts straight.  

The kid was a pain in the ass, and kudos to Kevin for keeping him off the board.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#45]
If being the one who locked Blaze-Of-Koresh's account makes me off my rocker, oh well, pass the nutz! [whacko]

This ought to get his typing finger wound up!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If being the one who locked Blaze-Of-Koresh's account makes me off my rocker, oh well, pass the nutz! [whacko]

This ought to get his typing finger wound up!
View Quote

Keep in mind, you are what you eat DonR.  ROFL

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have checked my AR15.com mailbox for the first time in a month (Sorry to those who I didn't reply back to - And Fuck You to the 86 virus senders) my box had countless Emails from BOG.
View Quote

[i]Note to self[/i] - Don't email 1GUNRUNNER if it's urgent.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Doesn't look deleted to me -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123755[/url]

'He' has handled everything the wrong way from day one, using you as his puppet and starting that poll was yet another wrong move.

Like I suggested to him before, either try democratic underground or buy a parrot.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top