Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 8:20:47 PM EDT
That there's LOTS OF PEOPLE in them!  Mrs.N and I are downtown to see our favorite local band, also friends, but MILEY CYRUS is this place CROWDED!  No place for a moody loner!  I just need to ask them to come play my great room, yes?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You went to a bar to see Miley Cyrus?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nope.  

But......I'd hit it!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought Jerry was dead?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#4]
They're fulla assholes too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I thought Jerry was dead?

Only sort of.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
5 point ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Rip one of those rancid meat farts and clear the joint out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
5 point ?

Lakeview, Oasis.  Join us.  I'm the bald fellow on the rail.  .
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haha, i never heard the follow up to that thread.  Maybe the meat turned out ok? Well, at least he's not dead.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Aside from dancing, you might try Applebee's.

They have a much more quaint and less crowded setting for you and the Mrs.

Oh and next time you have to come to corporate drop me a line. Im close.

Maybe I'll drag you off to an Applebee's or sometin and sample some of the nightlife around town.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Ya know what I personally hate about bars?

I can't visit them, because it is unlawful in my state for me to enter an establishment that makes more than  51% of its revenue from alcohol sales while I am legally carrying a concealed weapon. [IIRC the minuscule legalisms involved in that particular section of the RSW, that is]

In other words, I never visit bars. I have like two or three visits to breweries under my belt. It's a shame, because I love good wine and a good microbrew. That's about how often I go unarmed, aside from work/college.

Having the ability and means to legally protect myself is more important than listening to good music and spending time with good friends imbibing the nectar of the gods. Sadly, but that's life for you; responsibility before indulgence.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, i never heard the follow up to that thread.  Maybe the meat turned out ok? Well, at least he's not dead.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yet.  

Shit man, it'll take FAR more than bad meat ta take out the 'Ol Ninja here!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He went insane after eating green rotten meat

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]
People in a bar??!!!??? How dare they!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can't visit them, because it is unlawful in my state for me to enter an establishment that makes more than  51% of its revenue from alcohol sales while I am legally carrying a concealed weapon. [IIRC the minuscule legalisms involved in that particular section of the RSW, that is]

In other words, I never visit bars. I have like two or three visits to breweries under my belt. It's a shame, because I love good wine and a good microbrew. That's about how often I go unarmed, aside from work/college.

Having the ability and means to legally protect myself is more important than listening to good music and spending time with good friends imbibing the nectar of the gods. Sadly, but that's life for you; responsibility before indulgence.

Why so serious? Are you an undercover? CIA maybe? You need to learn to enjoy life a little bit man. I as much as anybody understand personal security, but I'm not going to isolate myself or not do certain things because of it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why so serious? Are you an undercover? CIA maybe? You need to learn to enjoy life a little bit man. I as much as anybody understand personal security, but I'm not going to isolate myself or not do certain things because of it.

No kidding. I carry all the time but I'm not so paranoid that I can't go without the pistol for awhile. I'm still alive fter all these years.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF! This many posts in and no one has reminded our wayward OP of the pic of spouse rule?
For shame
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They're fulla assholes too.

my first thought, it is getting hard to find a bar with a good group of people
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WTF! This many posts in and no one has reminded our wayward OP of the pic of spouse rule?
For shame

Sorry my brethren!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top