Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2002 9:49:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I posted this on the handgun site, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic, so here goes:
I have question about these holsters. The Ayoob Rear Guard Model (renamed to American Rear Guard) looks like a quality piece. My question is what is the difference between the ARG, and the ARG Slim? And, is the ARG Slim worth the extra 55 dollars? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.
View Quote

Thanks!

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Most Mitch Rosen holsters are pretty much made to order, cost a wee fortune and sometimes have long delivery times.  That being the case, why not get some personal service.  Call Mitch and ask him the difference.

As for the quality, I can attest that they are top notch.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
The slim isn't as thick as the ARG... I have a bunch of ARG's and when the ARG-S came out, I bought one. Been using it ever since, I love it.

Rosen makes some of the best holsters around. Make sure you order some Leather Lightning to go along w/ it. For best fit, you'll want one of his belts.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the ARG DL. Love it. With the amount i spent trying to find the right holster, if I would have bought it 1st i have saved a ton of money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top