Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 9:21:40 AM EDT
Now before the hate of teachers kicks in full throttle here; I work in a right to work state, and do not belong to any union.   My school turns out outstanding graduates, and our test scores are tops in the state of WY.   If a kid wants to learn, they can get a 1st class education, as good or better than any private school.  

That said, look at this crazy stuff.   If you are an exchange student and don't speak a word of English, you just have to make due.   Our French exchange student had to do this.   He couldn't speak a word when he got here.  Now if you only speak Spanish, there are all kinds of rules.......

We were reminded today that these modifications are as important to follow as if they were special education modifications.  Each student has their own modification plan.

Here is an example:
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would think that beatings and cattle prods might accomplish much the same thing, and would be cheaper and easier.

We spend so much time "educating" the lower performing students, and so very little trying to take the top half as far as they can go.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would think that beatings and cattle prods might accomplish much the same thing, and would be cheaper and easier.

You'd say that wouldn't you?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd say that wouldn't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

LOL

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top