Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2002 10:01:42 PM EDT
anyone play this game online? if so come find me sometime my name is TaNTrUM.  I'm very addicted to it and can't quit playing it.. if you can find it cheaper than 50 bucks i'd recommend buying it if you want a good challenge in Single Player or some good online asskicking

gets a 10/10 from me and I play a lot of games and the only other 10/10 Diablo II
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Video games are for guys who can't get a date nor get laid. Your tag line says it all.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Bobcole, all work no play?

Your comments are lame, I get laid all the time and I play video games.

I find them to be an outlet no different (well not as fun) as being on the range.

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a good stress reliever.. when it's raining outside and i can't shoot my real guns..

You can keep your comments to yourself if your gonna be a dick.. i didn't ask what everyone's opinion was on video games i asked if anyone played the game online or wanted to join me in a game sometime..
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]
How many servers are there for it, and are they mostly full or empty? That was the problem with the first one. Nice game, you could do some of the same cool things - like lean around corners - but nobody played it online...
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#5]
most servers are full and there are a good bit.. counterstrike is still going strong but the cheating is unbelievable.. I heard CS came packaged with cheats already installed.. SOF2 is a good replacement
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Video games are for guys who can't get a date nor get laid. Your tag line says it all.
View Quote

Mr. T say "STFU, Foo!"

-legrue (Everquest-Lanys Server, frequent horizontal bop dancer)
Top Top