Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 3:51:41 PM EDT
I was activated and am now enjoying another tour of duty in a smelly third world country.  This is not the worst place I have ever been so I am not totally bummed.

I would like to read all of the exciting news from you guys but I am on a 2 bit a minute modem and will die of old age long before I get to open three pages.  If anything interesting happens you guys will of course get the low down as soon as I can find a working comp.
Just wanted to say Hi to some fellow Gunners.  gunman

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Just remember: Loose lips...
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL, shooter "smelly 3rd world country" isn't quite a dead give-away. Doesn't that description fit about 79% of the world's land mass and 4 to 5 billion people?

lonegunman: Kick ass :)
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Take care of yourself.
Is your shot record up to date?

Seriously, let us know here if there's anything you desperately need that we wouldn't go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for sending you through the US mail.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was activated and am now enjoying another tour of duty in a smelly third world country.  
View Quote

What are you doing in Los Angeles?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dude.  Jarhead, this sigline is almost as scary as being forced to wonder what you and thebeekeeper did in the same tent for three or four days!
Did either one of you bring your purse?
View Quote

Your fantasy world is sorely lacking if you find that sig line scary. Check out some pics of Miss_Magnum from the BRC forum, then we'll talk.

Oh, and no purse, just guns and lots of ammo. And batteries...just ask Happyshooter.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:02:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude.  Jarhead, this sigline is almost as scary as being forced to wonder what you and thebeekeeper did in the same tent for three or four days!
Did either one of you bring your purse?
View Quote

Your fantasy world is sorely lacking if you find that sig line scary. Check out some pics of Miss_Magnum from the BRC forum, then we'll talk.
View Quote
yeah MM is really hot *drooooool*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top