Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2011 9:57:26 AM EDT
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Lexington County deputies have made an arrest after a woman was attacked by someone who helped her load groceries into her car over the weekend.

http://www.wistv.com/story/15237507/sheriff-woman-attacked-while-loading-groceries-in-car
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#2]
What a fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Some people* just need killing.  

* I realize it is a bit of a stretch to call that POS a person.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm surprised this isn't more common. Maybe it is and it just isn't heard of outside local news.

I made the mistake of going to walmart for groceries one night when they'd bused in a bunch of people on food stamps. One asked me to give him some cash in exchange for buying my groceries with his stamps. didn't do it because all kinds of alarm bells were going off. Wonder if he had some buddies waiting in the parking lot for this type of attack.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Mah baby didn do nuffin!!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Some people* just need killing.  

* I realize it is a bit of a stretch to call that POS a person.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Hope that beeyotch does some real time for this.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm surprised this isn't more common. Maybe it is and it just isn't heard of outside local news.

I made the mistake of going to walmart for groceries one night when they'd bused in a bunch of people on food stamps. One asked me to give him some cash in exchange for buying my groceries with his stamps. didn't do it because all kinds of alarm bells were going off. Wonder if he had some buddies waiting in the parking lot for this type of attack.

Relax.

They just wanted Newports and Heineken instead of food.  What's the big deal?
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#10]
hmm, how many press conferences would have been held by now on a national level, if the victim was black, and the attacker was white..

certain people need to be shot on sight.. this "woman" attacked a disabled American.. hang her from the highest tree, bury her to the neck and throw stones at her..  something needs to be done..

but, sadly in this country, if anything more than a wrist slap and probation is handed to her, it's because the judge is racist..
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#11]
For some reason, the word lynching comes to mind.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For some reason, the word lynching comes to mind.

Not the word that comes to my mind.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#13]
rope comes to mind
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#14]
hate crime oh wait...
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
hmm, how many press conferences would have been held by now on a national level, if the victim was black, and the attacker was white..

certain people need to be shot on sight.. this "woman" attacked a disabled American.. hang her from the highest tree, bury her to the neck and throw stones at her..  something needs to be done..

but, sadly in this country, if anything more than a wrist slap and probation is handed to her, it's because the judge is racist..

You need to turn on the Liberal Media thats all they have been talking about is the Whites that went out and beat up and ran over a Black man
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

rope comes to mind

And a couple horses

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#17]

place patient in kneeling position

gently bend left ear forward and secure with tape.

place operational end of the Ruger Social Justice instrument gently against lower temporal bone.

press the lever that begins the cycle of injection of .22 caliber insert,

repeat with a rapid follow up injection  if neccessary..

chef
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#18]
She was probably giving some payback because the white woman gets those sweet handicap parking spots and she doesn't.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#19]
She was just tryin' to get some redistribution!
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Ahh, only on arfcom - the death penalty for assault and robbery.

If you take emotion out of it, the death penalty is ridiculous.  Of course, she won't get what she should because our justice system is pussy.  I'd give her somewhere between 3 and 10 years in prison, depending on priors.

I will say I don't know how one manages not to be prejudiced nowadays.  Probably anyone who claims they aren't is a liar, often to themselves.

Racism - the intellectual belief that skin pigmentation makes one person superior or inferior to another, is risible.

Prejudice, however, is so ingrained in the human brain that it's impossible to avoid and it's not really an intellectual construct.  Day after day you see certain types of crime committed by certain types of people, and you will associate these people with the crime.  It's literally how the brain works, our brains are pattern matching systems.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#21]
You are so wise.   I just want to know what risible is.  Humbly waiting your reply.

Quoted:
Ahh, only on arfcom - the death penalty for assault and robbery.

If you take emotion out of it, the death penalty is ridiculous.  Of course, she won't get what she should because our justice system is pussy.  I'd give her somewhere between 3 and 10 years in prison, depending on priors.

I will say I don't know how one manages not to be prejudiced nowadays.  Probably anyone who claims they aren't is a liar, often to themselves.

Racism - the intellectual belief that skin pigmentation makes one person superior or inferior to another, is risible.

Prejudice, however, is so ingrained in the human brain that it's impossible to avoid and it's not really an intellectual construct.  Day after day you see certain types of crime committed by certain types of people, and you will associate these people with the crime.  It's literally how the brain works, our brains are pattern matching systems.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Disgusting she-boon.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#23]
My baby dint do nuffin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top