Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 6:55:26 AM EDT
A couple of nights ago, on the way home from seeing our mother, (she's in the hospital) my brother and sister were pulled over by the police. Not used to being stopped, it took a block or two before my sister, (who was driving) noticed the cop. Truth is, she was probably so busy talking that she didn't even see the lights. The cop had to give a little whoop (with the siren, I think) to get her attention.
So after a stern lecture, (about five minutes, according to them) my brother and sister were allowed to leave, unmolested.

Oh, I almost forgot. It was my brother who committed the offense that was responsible for the stop and the lecture.
His crime, you ask. Throwing a toothpick out the window.
Gadzooks!! He should have got thirty days and a whipping.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Shame on him, the litterbug!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
you'd think the officer would have had something more useful to do. apparently a slow night.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys really bug me! WHat if while in the hospital, your brother came in contact with the ebola virus, that an illegal drug mule had in his blood.
Now he goes out and throws it in the road where some little kid that was going to run in the street to get his ball was playing.
Now this little kid takes that nasty ebola virus home to his family and they all die and the neighbors die
Now your brother was the cause of it...that cop was just doing it for the children!

LOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The IL police have probably been put on super secret double alert because of the BRC in Illinois this weekend and any relative of a known AR15.com member must be scrutinized.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Most states and cities have littering laws now days for some reason.[thinking] Maybe everyone who has toothpicks or whatever should drop it off in front of your place when they are through with it....[rolleyes]   hehehehe[:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Toothpicks are biodegradable.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

So is sh*t and I don't like to see people throwing that out of their car windows either.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Color me fascist, but litterbugs should be shot on sight, especially smokers who think the world is their ash tray and can't be bothered to use the one that came in their own car.  Lazy bastards.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Color me fascist, but litterbugs should be shot on sight, especially smokers who think the world is their ash tray .........
God Bless Texas
View Quote

You mean it's not??????
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So is sh*t and I don't like to see people throwing that out of their car windows either.
View Quote

I guess someone oughta go and write some tickets for all of those litter-bugging trees!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most people are pigs and would shit in their own beds.
View Quote

Ah pigs won't shit in their own bed.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I tried but it kept sticking to my hands.  >gg<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top