Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2002 6:04:22 PM EDT
Is it true you can't link pics from Webshots.com? I tried posting a pic and couldn't get it to work. If so, who do you use for your pics?
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Did this one show up? It's from webshots. Sometimes you have to wait awhile for the pic to get extablished on their servers, then copy the url.

[img]http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v1/5/60/85/38556085ZNJKZK_ph.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
No, you cannot post pictures from webshots.  I forgot who, but somebody bought them out and made that policy change.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 2:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried to post a pic on the Handgun SIG forum and all I got was a red X. I used [img]... my pics address... [/img]. When I finished the post and went back to look, that damn red X showed up! Does it take some time before the pic shows up, or should it be pretty much instant? Thanks for the help, I know this is a very worn out subject, but some of us are still PC dummies!

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 2:42:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Ha...Ha...LMAO, it even showed up when I tried to explain what I typed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top