Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 12:49:43 PM EDT
Anyone have any information about a machine gun shoot in Mapleton,Ohio in June ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]ak.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51350[/url]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
did someone say...MACHINEGUNS????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be me. i put on the bulletfest shoot. so far...over 300 (way! over 300) folks are coming!

mortars! 20mm's! fifty cals...tons of 1919's and shoulder fire rock & roll fun mixed liberally with tannerite and some cool steel targets. it's alot like knob creek...except YOU are on the firing line!

i invite guys from all the boards..well, all except ar-47.net. those nazi's won't let anyone post about a fun event that i host! heheheh! their loss!

i bring a bunch of brats and a grill for lunch for as many as i can feed...and we spend the day MOVING THE BERM BACK A FEW YARDS!

from black powder to red hot barreled machineguns, the hills of ohio are gonna rock again!

i'll be at the black rifle convention, partying and shooting next weekend...then inventing ways of out-doing that event! lol!

drop me an email with any questions you have...and hit this here glitzy website lummpy223 set up for us!

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Bulletfest3/index.html[/url]

see ya's on the firing line! let's roll!!!

and a happy memorial day to all!

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you list some local hotels?  For us non-camping people. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
heheheh! man...i am lo-tech! old-tech...or maybe just no-tech!

but you did a nice job on setting up the sight!

i gotta get a helo fly-by with strafing run set up! could you see the look on tim's face as jack banked that uh-58 and mickeymouse swung the m-60 out the door?!?!

hell yeah! we are gonna have some major remodeling of the berm!!

calling all ar15com'ers! it's time to show your face and party with campy and the gang!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top