Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 4:42:41 PM EDT
I just seen on fox that last Friday the mexican army crossed over the border in a humvee and intentionally and fired at a US border patrol vehicle. They said that the mexican army has crossed over 117 times in the last 5 years. O Rielly will have more on this tomorrow. What the F*** as that all about.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
And our government wants to put unarmed National Guardsmen on the Mexican Border! Sitting ducks is what they'll be....
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You know what would be right and just?  A follow up report that goes something like this:

"In the ensuing firefight, all the Mexican Army personnel were killed.  'I had no idea they were Mexican Army' said Joe Schmoe of the US Border Patrol.  'I saw an unidentified offroad vehicle probing the border, consistent with the operations of 'coyotes', drug runners.  They opened fire as soon as they spotted us, we returned fire immediately'
When questioned, about the killing of the Mexican Army personnel, Dick Smack, spokesman for the administration, stated 'especially in light of the terroristic threats from abroad, any incursion into soveriegn and protected US territory will be vigorously repelled with armed force.'"

Fat chance, huh!  It sure sounds nice though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#3]
How much you wanna bet they were running drugs?
I remember awhile back 2 Border Patrol Guys getting shot to death by the Federalies.
I say we declare open season on the border and move all the Military Gunnery ranges there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Meanwhile, out Border Patrol is sorely underarmed and supported.
How who you like to be alone, in a virtual wasteland, with a .40s&w pistol.
No thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#5]
It's about drug smuggling and the wad of cash they get paid to clear the way or create a diversion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top