Long time no see!!!

How has it been??
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#1]
not bad, hows it going ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good for the most part.....
A bit worried about the bill being proposed that would prohibit parts sales, it in another post here, as I was thinking of getting some uppers from Compass Lake Engineering. I'm not sure which route i'm going to take now as it might be wiser to get spare parts for repairs rather that a competition upper. Otherwise, things are good!

I got the "1i0n worn" on one of my computers. Finally got rid of it but now I have to reconfigure/install some configuration files.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh, what bill being proposed that would prohibit parts?

Is this an LA area thing?  Or is it an all of Ca. thing?  We are talking about guns here?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Uglygun,

See the topic [in the general discussion area] titled [u]Congress to attempt to regulate AR building[/u]

Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
i havent heard of this bill, ill have to look for it
if they pass it, F**K'em, go out of state to buy an upper
i doubt they will pass it, but then they might, never know
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually,
This is FEDERAL legislation! Thats what so bad about it!! Even if you want to do a simple repair, it would essentially prohibit you from doing so.

Another work of the geniuses in D.C.!
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah i just read it, dont think it would pass, just another liberal senator trying to make a name for himself, look how famous the NRA has made those antigunners by targeting them
even bad publicity is good publicity
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]
True!
I believe someone said he tried this once before and it failed. Hope it fails again!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top