Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/20/2002 7:30:28 PM EDT
Before opening bear in mind that this is unedited and very gruesome towards the end. It shows a man holding the late Daniel Pearls head.

[url=http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_9833.ram]Video[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is a ram file. I have problems playing this type of file. What program can I use ?
Windows media player won't play it.
View Quote

[url=www.real.com]Real player[/url]

Personally, I am not going to watch. After the beheading video posted some time ago, I couldn't sleep very well (hell, still have issues sleeping from that video).
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, I do not know how to convert it. ram files play on Real Player.

You can dnld a free trial here [url]http://www.real.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Real Player will play it.  i saw this earlier today and thought of linking it here but didnt want to piss anybody off.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

[url=www.real.com]Real player[/url]

Personally, I am not going to watch. After the beheading video posted some time ago, I couldn't sleep very well (hell, still have issues sleeping from that video).
View Quote

This one will not only gross you out, but it will also piss you off to high heaven. My blood is still boiling from these bastards. We oughta just nuke the whole area and start over.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
OH, this video scares me, we must give in to their demands, NOW..

[size=6][b][red]NOT ![/red][/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Sigh...

I think the whole region, maybe the whole world, needs for us to provide an object lesson in fear. They've lost their fear of us.

We need to rectify that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn that is enough to infuriate me  . I agree with LT don't waste anymore American lives over there . Nuke the whole region . And yes I'm serious .
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They've lost their fear of us.

We need to rectify that.
View Quote

[b]Yeah... BIG TIME.[/b]

[img]http://pauling.library.orst.edu/exhibit/column16-bomb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photos/hirosh.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#10]
not to be the nay-sayer, but just dont watch it. i think all of us that watched the russian vid wish we hadnt. people warned me, but i watched it anyway. i would like to say to all who warned me not to watch, you were right. do fair warning, you wont be able to un see that vid.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I do wish I could "unsee" that video . But in the same breath I wish all American adults would watch it .
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't watch it. I didn't watch the Russian video either. It would fuck me up to no end.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 7:58:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sigh...

I think the whole region, maybe the whole world, needs for us to provide an object lesson in fear. They've lost their fear of us.

We need to rectify that.
View Quote

I agree completely, but it will never happen with the post-vietnam generations.  Those poor terrorists are just misunderstood.  We just need to give them a hug and say we're sorry...  right before we turn their whole region into one big piece of glass.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I do wish I could "unsee" that video . But in the same breath I wish all American adults would watch it .
View Quote

Every spineless US apologist for the murderers who kill in the name of Allah should be forced to watch it.  Then we can debate how misunderstood they are.

For those who want to skip the really bad parts, I suggest skipping to the ends, where all you see is his severed head and their demands.  Still a bit disturbing, but not nearly as bad as seeing them do the deed.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They've lost their fear of us.

We need to rectify that.
View Quote

[b]Yeah... BIG TIME.[/b]

[img]http://pauling.library.orst.edu/exhibit/column16-bomb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photos/hirosh.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I would be celebrating in the street if we were to give them this show of power.

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
not to be the nay-sayer, but just dont watch it. i think all of us that watched the russian vid wish we hadnt. people warned me, but i watched it anyway. i would like to say to all who warned me not to watch, you were right. do fair warning, you wont be able to un see that vid.
View Quote

I hope to God that Tom Dasshole, Hitlery Klinton, D'Iam FineSwine, Barbra Boxcutter, UpChuck Schumer, Dick Gulphardt, Henry Taxman and TraitorJoe Biden are forced to watch this a hundred times with toothpicks in their eyes!!

I hope that Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Rumsfeld all see the unedited version of this!

They should have the last frame of this video plastered on the wall of the oval office.

THIS is "Must See TV"!!

If this were aired in primetime TV, we'd have 98% of the country screaming the next day to nuke them into one solid sheet of glass.[pissed]

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope to God that Tom Dasshole, Hitlery Klinton, D'Iam FineSwine, Barbra Boxcutter, UpChuck Schumer, Dick Gulphardt, Henry Taxman and TraitorJoe Biden are forced to watch this a hundred times with toothpicks in their eyes!!

I hope that Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Rumsfeld all see the unedited version of this!

They should have the last frame of this video plastered on the wall of the oval office.

THIS is "Must See TV"!!

If this were aired in primetime TV, we'd have 98% of the country screaming the next day to nuke them into one solid sheet of glass.[pissed]

View Quote

I'm thinking a "clockwork orange" style viewing party would be in order for the above listed folks.

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to take a pass on this one, LT. I saw the Russian throat cutting one a while back, and while I didn't lose much sleep, I didn't enjoy it or gain anything good from the experience. I'd much rather watch your avatar babe. Far too many pretty and pleasant things in this world to look at than to watch something like this...

Best,
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm thinking a "clockwork orange" style viewing party would be in order for the above listed folks.
View Quote

[img]http://alpha.fdu.edu/~gradford/alex-clockwork-orange.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm going to take a pass on this one, LT. I saw the Russian throat cutting one a while back, and while I didn't lose much sleep, I didn't enjoy it or gain anything good from the experience. I'd much rather watch your avatar babe. Far too many pretty and pleasant things in this world to look at than to watch something like this...

Best,
View Quote

I respect that, hence the warning posted.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Its a damn sick world.

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[img]http://alpha.fdu.edu/~gradford/alex-clockwork-orange.jpg[/img]
View Quote

That's the one! Nice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I was dumb enough to watch the Russian soldier video that was circulating a few months ago...

Wife watched it with me...

Definately left a scar in my memory...
Nasty stuff...in color, with sound...

Crunch of the knife shoved through his neck, and the bloody gurgling cough of his last breath...

Don't need to see anything like it again...EVER.

I wish I had listened to the warnings from the folks that saw it before me...

I won't watch the Pearl vid, but I do agree that some people "need" to see a video like this to "wake up"...
It certainly made me look at things differently...
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Won't watch it. [v]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#26]
The Russian video had sound? I missed that. I am glad. 45% download so far. I ain't scared.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#27]
i know i will not watch this. the russian death video gave me nightmares.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Russian video had sound? I missed that. I am glad. 45% download so far. I ain't scared.
View Quote

In color and with sound...

Yes, it was bad...

I can say, it would toughen someone with the right mindset...

A good video to show someone who is preparing for war...

Man vs. man brutality at it's absolute worst...

Only thing I think helps me set it straight in my mind, is wondering what that executed soldier did to deserve such a horrible and painfull death...
Rape, or murder someones wife or daughter ?
I don't know, but I think some here, including myself, would be capable of doing the same to the murderer of one of our loved ones...

The Russian video only shows half the story...
Unlike the poor undeserving Danny Pearl, we don't know anything about the Russian soldier...

Still wish I hadn't seen it...
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#29]
These motherf**kers need to die, and they need to die badly.  Every single one of them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Poor undeserving Daniel Pearl? He was a CIA agent, not a school lunch server. Don't take away his dignity with that cuddly crap.

This download takes over an hour.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#31]
I watched the other video as well and sometimes i wish i had not,but the reason i watch these video's is not morbid curiosity,it is to remind me of the evil in this world and to never AND I MEAN NEVER GIVE UP MY GUNS.
I hope for Daniel Pearl's sake they put a bullet into his head first,may god have mercy on his soul.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Poor undeserving Daniel Pearl? He was a CIA agent, not a school lunch server. Don't take away his dignity with that cuddly crap.

View Quote

How is that "cuddly crap" ?
How is that "taking away his dignity" ?
You think he deserved it because YOU think he was an agent ?

You have proof he was a CIA agent ?
I didn't think so...

Don't give me any of your narrow minded crap...
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#33]
The world is changing around us. We need to realize that we are in a very hated country.  People out there despise us.

May Daniel Pearl R.I.P.  May his family find the peace they deserve.  

RikWriter, you said what else I feel.

grimshaw, do you have any sources?  If so, please share.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#34]
The gore wasn't as bad as the Russian video, just pieces and no sound.  

The download was seconds.

Defcon, ditto

Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#35]
The newspapers have said he was an agent from the beginning.Nobody said anything about deserving that, Drag racer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Damn that is enough to infuriate me  . I agree with LT don't waste anymore American lives over there . Nuke the whole region . And yes I'm serious .
View Quote

I feel like I'm supposed to care about who we hit over there, but I just can't help but agree with you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I just watched the video and as far as sheer gore, the Russian video was worse.  This still infuriated me without a doubt, but it didn't gross me out.  I actually watched it while eating a sandwhich and didn't miss a beat.  I guess being a traffic homicide investigator can do that to you. Anyway, most of this video was clips of Pearl talking.  You don't see the actual moment of death.  By the time they cut off his head, he already appeared dead.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The newspapers have said he was an agent from the beginning.Nobody said anything about deserving that, Drag racer.
View Quote

You are confused, very confused. Pearl was a Wall Street Journal reporter. He was kidnapped in Pakistan trying to interview a cleric. You are thinking of Spahn, I think.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The newspapers have said he was an agent from the beginning.
View Quote

No, grimshaw, the jagoffs who kidnapped and killed him said he was a CIA agent.

[url]news-service.stanford.edu/news/february27/pearlservice-227.html[/url]

On Jan. 25, "The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty" sent an e-mail to several news organizations claiming that it had captured Pearl because he was a CIA officer posing as a journalist. The e-mail made several demands for Pearl's release, including the return of Pakistani prisoners being held by the United States in Guantánamo, Cuba.
View Quote

[url]www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/28/pakistan.missing.journalist/[/url]

"Mr. Pearl -- as [are] all Wall Street Journal reporters -- is solely a journalist," said Goldstein, urging the captors to release the reporter immediately. "He has no connection whatsoever with the government of the United States, including the Central Intelligence Agency. Nothing can be served by his continued detention."

A CIA representative confirmed that Pearl has never worked for the agency.
View Quote

[url]www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-012802kidnap.story[/url]

Identifying themselves in the e-mail as the National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty, the kidnappers alleged that Pearl is a CIA officer "posing as a journalist." Both the CIA and the Journal denied any link Sunday.

"Although we normally don't discuss whether someone is employed by the agency, I can tell you Danny Pearl does not now nor has he ever worked for the CIA," said Anya Guilsher, a CIA spokeswoman. Since 1977, CIA policy has barred hiring U.S. journalists except in what the agency calls "extraordinary" circumstances.

"He has no connection whatever with the government of the United States," including the CIA, said Steven Goldstein, a spokesman for Dow Jones & Co., which publishes the Journal.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Dear God.  I just don't get it.  I'm caressing my 590 just to calm myself down.
Pearl was a fool for being who he was, where he was by himself, but he did not deserve to die like that.

Yeah, Islam is a peaceful religion.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#41]
You know, maybe it's because I spent time as EMT, But I just do not have the squeemishness over this, that some of you seem to feel.

How did we get from a sociaty, that would try to see that the women and children would not have to see this, To a sociaty, where grown men, would be so Namby Pamby, Politicaly Correct, Feminized Sensitive that, they could not look upon the horrible grizzy truth.

Jesus Christ the next thing we know, one of you more sensitive individuals will claim you watched it and now must sue the site for giving you Post Traumatic Stress Dissorder.

For gods sake, grow a pair people and stop with this I can't watch anything with blood in it, because I'm just to civilized and sensitive B.S.,

If you cannot stand to see the grim truth of our enemies methods, because it's to bloody, I suggest you turn right around and sell your AR15, because your not going to be any good to anybody in a gun battle anyway.

Bin Laden does not scare me, so much as the fact that, we have bred a generation of men in this country, who are to squeemish, to veiw the reality of violent death, much less do anything about the Terrorists of this world.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Grimshaw, Pearl was as much a CIA spy as your wife is FSB.

I can't imagine why people wouldn't [red][s]want[/s]feel a duty[/red] to watch the video.  Gotta remember why we are fighting and what the enemy is like.  Yes, it is unpleasant.  So were [u]Black Hawk Down[/u] and [u]We Were Soldiers[/u].

[red]Edited as marked.[/red]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#43]
I just finished viewing it. My God, I couldn't believe how slick it was. Like some kind of tv commercial. This just wasn't a "turn on the camera, kill him, turn it off, put it on the internet" snuff film. This was well thought out and made to be viewed by all western people.

Islam is not a peaceful, tolerant religion. This is a religious war and we must/will win it.
I hope everybody watches this film so you will know what your up against.

Dropping the bomb and killing them all may very well be the only solution.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm having a vision...

I see...

A large sheet of glass. [DEVIL]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Grimshaw - STFU.  Where is your evidence that he is a CIA agent?  EVEN IF HE IS, WTF!?  HE'S STILL ONE OF US!  "Don't take away his dignity"  ??? Sympathy for his death = taking away his dignity?  STFU. Last time I checked, CIA agents, FBI agents, our men & women in the military, etc. are the only thing b/w us and our having this kind of shit happen every day, & I will sympathize w/ any of their deaths freely.

Grimshaw, I don't see your stupid ass out there fighting for us or reporting on what's going on in a really f-d up part of the world. Yet, you deem yourself fit enough to tell the rest of us not to sympathize w/ a fellow American's death!  I don't give a shit if Pearl was somehow a DEA-FBI-CIA-Masonic-Scientologist-CNN Reporter - HE WAS AN AMERICAN!  I will accordingly sympathize w/ his plight & pray for his family.  Doing so does not "take away his dignity,"  so shut your troll ass up & go back the hole you crawled out of.    
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 12:49:58 AM EDT
[#46]
BTW Grimshaw, the only sources that said Pearl was CIA were those who killed or benefited from his death.  Please point out to the rest of us which papers said Pearl was in fact CIA.

Well?

We're waiting.

Link Posted: 5/21/2002 1:52:07 AM EDT
[#47]
These people have absolutely no regard for life or humanity...which is why I think if they continue to prey on the people of the world, then they should be exterminated from the face of the earth. If it takes nukes, so be it. Because if they ever get their hands on nukes, they'll damn sure use them on us. I say move the Israeli's and Turk's out of the region and nuke the whole damn area. Since the fallout might affect the Chinese and the rest of the world for that matter, just use a bunch of tactical low yield nukes. More will get the desired results.

With that said I chose not to watch the video. As a firefighter/EMT I have seen my fair share of death and destruction....up close. I know what it's like because I have been there. I pulled one of my best friends in high school from a mangled car after he had been burned to a crisp. I have seen people burned to a pulp in house fires. I have seen a man's head crushed by an automobile after he was thrown from the vehicle and it landed on his head. I have seen gruesome plenty of times. While we see gruesome everyday......it is human emotion that makes it hard to handle. Does cutting the head off of an animal you take while hunting bother you? Probably not. But working on a victim who has been critically injured in a car crash....one who is begging you not to let him/her die...with such fear coming from their bodies that you can smell it.....their cries of pain and fear....that shit will stay with you for a lifetime. I don't need or have any desire to see such a video because I have been up to my armpits in blood and gore before and don't have to see a video to understand what it is all about. Do I shun it? No. I will go back into such a scene in a heartbeat but it will be to help in a situation that demands my skills. But I do not desire to see such material if not necessary.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 3:23:27 AM EDT
[#48]
[b]When[/b] the pukes get nuked, the rest of them over here should be crawling out like cockroaches to enact revenge.  That's when we finish the job.  

I suggest focusing in the Dearborn region.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 3:49:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Won't watch it. [v]
View Quote
                           Me either......but I agree with the "nuke-em" idea................[kill]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:20:35 AM EDT
[#50]
All this video did was make me want to go out and kill a Paki. They failed in their quest to breed fear.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top