Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2011 6:38:12 AM EDT
The US said that they didnt want to bury him because they were afraid it would have become a shrine.    I say the should of made it a shrine, what a great way to get all the terrorist in one spot and then .............. BOOM
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope one of you squids threw a slice of bacon on his face and took a pic, before you wrapped him up and chunked him overboard.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:04:04 AM EDT
[#2]
They shouldve buried him at ground zero, in the 1st floor urinals.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I would have dumped his ass in the Bay of Pigs!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Would have been a nice spot to vacation to to take a shit on his grave.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't there a tributary of the Chicago river that is still full of rotting pig's blood from all the slaughterhouses in the late 19th Century?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would have dumped his ass in the Bay of Pigs!

When I heard they buried him at sea that was my very first thought!

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I envisioned a train tour like the old politicians did, where we could all take turns pissing on his dead corpse.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I approve of the burial at sea, they made him disappear rather than leaving something behind to make a martyr out of him.  I also wouldn't be to terribly surprised if they dumped a fake body over board for the press and kept the real one for a good positive ID before ditching him.

However, I'm positive Osama is dead.  Obama wouldn't announce it of there was a chance of a America hating asshole coming out of the woodwork to make him look like an idiot before an election.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#9]
We should have frozen OBL in a block of ice and kept him as trophy like Jabba did with Han Solo...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top