Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 6:41:23 AM EDT
think about it.

they have known for awhile where Bin Ladin has been staying

Trump has put considerable pressure on zero in the press and court of public opinion

zero is wanting to shut Trump up and go away

zero gives the go ahead for the mission, intending to using the military success for political gain

now tell me, how well will Trump be received if he talks about getting zero's college transcripts over the next few weeks?
almost everything that happens out of DC there is a motive behind it that is not apparent

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Trumps balls

Why does Arf love them so much?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Trumps balls

I don't care for Trump except for the fact that he has made it a mission to screw with zero.

I would not want him as president for sure.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:55:29 AM EDT
[#4]
This whole thing has the making of a big plus for Zero if the Trumps of the world try to claim OBL's death never happened. Anyone that supports a faked OBL death will really be looked upon as a nut-job by Independents more so than even birthers. I'd tread lightly posting anything that smacks of disclaiming OBL's death least it be used by libtards in the future. Just saying.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup.  The Navy Seals had nothing to do with this.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:07:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This whole thing has the making of a big plus for Zero if the Trumps of the world try to claim OBL's death never happened. Anyone that supports a faked OBL death will really be looked upon as a nut-job by Independents more so than even birthers. I'd tread lightly posting anything that smacks of disclaiming OBL's death least it be used by libtards in the future. Just saying.

So, we have Truthers, Birthers and now Deathers?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:07:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Trump pushed O's button, causing O to push the Seals OK button! It's plausable.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I am giving full credit to all involved for this awesome mission.  

I think it is a great day to be an American.

This is also a big win for BHO in the press and the timing is just right to shut up one of his most vocal adversaries would you not agree?

even if you don't agree.. the timing of the announcement during Trump's show....come on..

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

who said that?  You know I didn't mean that.. why did you have to go there?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Trumps balls

I don't care for Trump except for the fact that he has made it a mission to screw with zero.

I would not want him as president for sure.  

this
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So what you're saying is that anyone that doesn't believe OBL is dead until they see the long form death certificate (in triplicate of course) is a nut-job? Personally I am 99% sure he is dead, but there are a couple of questions I have. Like how much time elapsed from the time he was shot to the time he received cement shoes? Who's to say we aren't keeping him alive, tucked away someplace so we can use him for torture oops...I mean "interrogation techniques" R&D?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Alright, that's funny as hell.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
think about it.

they have known for awhile where Bin Ladin has been staying

Trump has put considerable pressure on zero in the press and court of public opinion

zero is wanting to shut Trump up and go away

zero gives the go ahead for the mission, intending to using the military success for political gain

now tell me, how well will Trump be received if he talks about getting zero's college transcripts over the next few weeks?

almost everything that happens out of DC there is a motive behind it that is not apparent  

Oh god.  Please, please tell me that you are joking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top