Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2011 7:13:27 PM EDT
I remember seeing in a doc that his death, either by out hands of his own hands, would cause a spasm of reactionary attacks.

What does the hive think?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I fully agree. there will always be someone to take his place who will want to make a name for themselves.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yawn!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm fucking wearing my infidel shirt tomorrow,  and fuck the first <CoC> that says something to me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
It's gonna happen, small or large...I'm betting on the latter
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I fully agree. there will always be someone to take his place who will want to make a name for themselves.

I'm sure a Predator will take care of his ass too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Be prepared for a reelection!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
The fireworks are about to start.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep your powder dry..
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
doubt anything significant will happen..maybe a few days of heightened attack / public riots in country at the most.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I am glad I do not live in New York City.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#11]
They would attack us anyway.

So fuck it, let's kill more of them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#12]
He's dead.

They hate  us whether he was alive or dead.

He might as well be dead.

I hope he knew it was coming.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I would consider a heightened alert posture to be prudent, yes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess all the Islamburgs in the US are going to spring into action ...

Beware the next September 11th
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Apparently they just put out the warning to agencies around the world to get ready
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They would attack us anyway.

So fuck it, let's kill more of them.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'm fucking wearing my infidel shirt tomorrow,  and fuck the first <CoC> that says something to me.

Ditto.

Proud to be American.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Keep your powder dry..

One of my favorite phrases...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#19]
doesn't help with all the coverage of people celebrating.  Not a good way to portray our country to the idiots that will take it the wrong way.

It'll just stir them up more.  Not sayin' I'm not happy he's dead, just sayin' that sometimes its better to just smile and nod than to beat a drum in someone's face.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He's dead.

They hate  us whether he was alive or dead.

He might as well be dead.

I hope he knew it was coming.

This, no more ready willing and able than usual.

Can I see something significant? Yes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep your powder dry..

One of my favorite phrases...

Seems prudent right now..
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
doesn't help with all the coverage of people celebrating.  Not a good way to portray our country to the idiots that will take it the wrong way.

It'll just stir them up more.  Not sayin' I'm not happy he's dead, just sayin' that sometimes its better to just smile and nod than to beat a drum in someone's face.

Yeah, cause they would NEVER dance in the streets when hearing about American deaths...  oh. wait..
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Hope this brings the roaches out into the open.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

FUCK THEM.  They danced in the streets during 9/11.   I give 2 fucks what they think.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, cause they would NEVER dance in the streets when hearing about American deaths...  oh. wait..

yeah, I know.  There's just a small part of me that wants to be better than them in these situations.  Maybe its a false hope.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#26]
The differnence between Bin Laden and all of the other nut jobs was that he had millions of dollars to at his disposal to fund these terror attacks. Lots of people hate us and want to hurt us, most of them don't have the resources, that is money.
Sure there will be some attacks, no way around that, the important thing is to show the nut jobs that end the end, our life style is unchanged and they die, for nothing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, I know.  There's just a small part of me that wants to be better than them in these situations.  Maybe its a false hope.

Yeah... I see your point.

Myself, I am way more civilized.. instead of dancing in the streets, I am cracking jokes on the internet...

See? Much better!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I am flying cross country tomorrow.  Will be interesting to see the bump in security.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#29]

I would rather beat the drum...
Let the bad guys step forward and lets end this shit once and for all.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Be prepared for a reelection!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah... I see your point.

Myself, I am way more civilized.. instead of dancing in the streets, I am cracking jokes on the internet...

See? Much better!

Like I said.  Just smile and nod to your friends!  For that you earn a and 10 internets
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK THEM.  They danced in the streets during 9/11.   I give 2 fucks what they think.  

This.
I hope they all get butt-hurt from our celebrating. I watched them celebrate the murder of my American Brothers and Sisters on 9/11. Payback is a bitch! I hope he got an American rubber boot on his neck before he died.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm afraid Obama got over on us again. This will lead to retaliation, and if it is successful, higher fuel prices. His green energy is then affordable. Did you see that smile?  He knows. The economy is getting ready to take an ass whipping and we are cheering.

OBL needed dead. I wish we would have kept our mouth shut about it and just pulled out of A'stan afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And now we dance in the streets.

Fuck them Osama lovers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#35]
That is a no brainer.  So what?  Bring it on.  We can take em on.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#36]

From documents leaked about a week ago Al Qaeda promised a "nuclear hellstorm" if Bin Laden were to be captured of killed:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/wl_mideast_afp/usattacksguantanamowikileakssheikh_20110425184242

This intel seems to be fairly old (despite being revealed recently) so whether they have such weapons or not anymore (or if they ever had them in the first place), who knows.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
From documents leaked about a week ago Al Qaeda promised a "nuclear hellstorm" if Bin Laden were to be captured of killed:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/wl_mideast_afp/usattacksguantanamowikileakssheikh_20110425184242

This intel seems to be fairly old (despite being revealed recently) so whether they have such weapons or not anymore (or if they ever had them in the first place), who knows.

Great.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being better then them is why it's taken 10 years to kill him...it's why we are still in Iraq and Astan.  It's why we are still at war with "Terror"...

I say, we should not be better then them but worse.  Show them what true terror is...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck em lets get this shit in the open! This is going to mind fuck the lot of them. I hope all our Intel boys have their eyes and ears on because we just kicked the hornets nest!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fuck them. We are at war.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Military bases aren't at FPCON Bravo just to amuse somebody.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like its time to continue to take the fight to them. A good offensive right into pakistan sounds like a start. Push the pricks back so hard they cant get back up for a while.
Better than waiting for them to push back.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Payback is a bitch!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#44]
"I can hear you. The rest  of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon,"

Looks like the Postman found the forwarding address.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
his death, either by out hands of his own hands, would cause a spasm of reactionary attacks.

Meh - You can't fart without causing a Muslim "spasm of reactionary attacks".

News Item: Someone burns a Koran. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone starts a false rumor about flushing a Koran down a toilet. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone writes a piece of fiction about Islam. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone prints a cartoon about Mohammad. Result: Spasm.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Oh, my –– does this mean that they will not longer be our BFF?  Say it ain't so !
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
his death, either by out hands of his own hands, would cause a spasm of reactionary attacks.

Meh - You can't fart without causing a Muslim "spasm of reactionary attacks".

News Item: Someone burns a Koran. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone starts a false rumor about flushing a Koran down a toilet. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone writes a piece of fiction about Islam. Result: Spasm.
News Item: Someone prints a cartoon about Mohammad. Result: Spasm.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5881/rageboy.jpg

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being better then them is why it's taken 10 years to kill him...it's why we are still in Iraq and Astan.  It's why we are still at war with "Terror"...

I say, we should not be better then them but worse.  Show them what true terror is...

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm sure in Afghanistan and Iraq they will see retaliatory strikes but over here I'm not so certain. The leaders know that any attack in the west will hurt their cause and strengthen our resolve.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top