Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
A few facts to pass on:

Tis the Queen not the Queen Mother

Tis not a pair of Spitfire's but a Spitfire and Hurricane which accompany the Lancaster
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Facts? We need not trouble ourselves with facts...
I found this to be the best, most concise reportage concerning this affair available.....
Larry the Cable Guy, eh? snark!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Well said Piccolo, I always enjoy your writing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Good work fella......

Couple of misdemeanors as HMB said but otherwise I a good read
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A few facts to pass on:

Tis the Queen not the Queen Mother

Tis not a pair of Spitfire's but a Spitfire and Hurricane which accompany the Lancaster

What do you expect from an unwashed colonist that has such a lack of couth that he would bring Larry the Cable guy to the royal wedding?

ETA: Joan Rivers reports that Larry in fact WAS wearing a tie which backs up my story.
She also reports that the sleeves were torn of which is Larrys SOP, but the jacket hid the fact.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#6]
"Forever hold my piece"?  

I have been doing this wrong for years.  That would be much more fun at weddings than holding my peace.  

MMmmmmm, oh yah.  Mmmmmmmmmmm

ETA:  Love the ladies free-for-all for the bouquet, but in fact after the pictures are done, it get brought back to Westminster Abbey and placed on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior, which is right there in the middle of the aisle.  The WW1 Zombie Tommy isn't going to let ANYONE have his flowers.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#7]

very entertaining blog, I read through a pretty big chunk of it. Need more old people like you around
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:41:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Morning bump for those of you that missed the social event of the decade.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:58:50 AM EDT
[#10]
One of the fighters was a Hurricane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top