Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2002 5:07:05 PM EDT
Ahh..for those of you who read my "I need help QUICK" thread last night.. i was trading a guy a new stripped essential arms lower receiver for a FN FNC folding stock rifle.. man! What a deal what would have been!!!!!!!!

Unfortunetly, he traded it to some guy with a Colt :-( this morning..

Bummer... I even emailed him like 4 times last night, called him, etc. Grrr....
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Waitaminute--You've got a Stripped Essential Arms lower?  I have an FNC 16" Folder .........................................................

There might be one born every minute, but it definitely wasn't me.

I have to agree, it's one of those great deals--jump fast or get Fu**ed.

AFARR
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]
That wasn't a deal, it was more like theft. Do you often take advantage of the befuddled?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That wasn't a deal, it was more like theft. Do you often take advantage of the befuddled?
View Quote

And then post to the whole world about it where the seller is likely to read it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

You think that was theft?

You outta know how much I paid for the receiver. hell, that could be called terrorism!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I always wanted an FNC when I was younger and they were easy to buy...sure wish I had done it then.  Saw a guy with one at the range one time, and he was moaning cause it was chewing up his brass....sure wish I would have taken it off his hands...lol.  Live and learn, hindsight, etc...
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#6]
DAMNIT!!! I was hoping you had gotten through to the guy last night. That sucks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DAMNIT!!! I was hoping you had gotten through to the guy last night. That sucks!
View Quote

Sure does!!! He called some other dude, and traded a Colt SP1 for it..
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I replied last night and gave you an estimated price, and you emailed me asking if I was interested.

Not that I was interested, but how much would you have sold that baby to me, had you got ahold of it at that steal???[;)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]
are you sure it was a deal and not a scam? or someone just screwing around?

be happy you still have your lower.

Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
are you sure it was a deal and not a scam? or someone just screwing around?

be happy you still have your lower.

View Quote

It wasnt a scam. don't be so paranoid. Jesus.

HK, I would have sold it for around 2100.. That is a pretty good buy for that rifle too! :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top