Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 3:00:59 PM EDT

Itunes? I dont wanna have to pay for every song. IS there a place that is a certain fee and unlimited songs?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
There was once a race car that went to the store.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I need the decoder ring to figure this out
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

These kind of threads don't usually end well.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Napster.com has a subscription based service. Check it out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[div] Itunes? I dont wanna have to pay for every song. IS there a place that is a certain fee and unlimited songs?

try Pandora for a few months for free, see if you like it, then sign up if you want.

http://www.pandora.com/

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[div] Itunes? I dont wanna have to pay for every song. IS there a place that is a certain fee and unlimited songs?

try Pandora for a few months for free, see if you like it, then sign up if you want.

ar-jedi

I use Pandora to stream music at work... Good service.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhh it'll be ok.  Simple question, simple answer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I vote for Amazon.  You can download songs easier than Itunes, plus it comes down in MP3 format which means you don't have to burn then rip to put them on non-Apple players.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhh it'll be ok.  Simple question, simple answer.

I know that and you know that. Some assclown will surely show up any minute though.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Demonoid FTW.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought a little Sansa clip sandisk mp3 player. I need to fill it up with music. It's saying its specifically optimized to work with Rhapsody. For 10 bucks a month , it doesnt sound to bad.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhh it'll be ok. Simple question, simple answer.

I know that and you know that. Some assclown will surely show up any minute though.

We will make fun of them till they leave
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#15]

I exclusively use it for legal purposes, such as downloading new Linux distros, but I used to use it for a ton of music and movies as well.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Zune Marketplace. Really good quality and no licenses.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#17]
So let me get this straight. Rhapsody says unlimited free downloads, but you have to pay for MP3's?  I don't understand this.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I suggest using your torrents only for bands that want their music downloaded for free.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#20]
lots for free
search:
beemp3
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#21]
mp3skull.com
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Download Youtube videos
Convert to MP3
???????
Profit!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I vote for Amazon.  You can download songs easier than Itunes, plus it comes down in MP3 format which means you don't have to burn then rip to put them on non-Apple players.

Yeah, I use Amazon now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#24]
If only there was a way to keep the pirates at bay.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
mp3skull.com

Sorry for stupid question, but are sites like this one or beemp3 "legal" to use to download songs? Or is it a gray area?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#26]
If it is providing songs from well known bands for free it's not legal. you can see the posts from the thieves here trying to tip you off to where they go to steal music, when they aren't bitching about how blacks riot and steal after a flood.

So remember, a black teenager running off with air jordans from a flooded sneaker store is bad, suburban white boys stealing thousands of dollars of music and movies is okay.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If it is providing songs from well known bands for free it's not legal. you can see the posts from the thieves here trying to tip you off to where they go to steal music, when they aren't bitching about how blacks riot and steal after a flood.

So remember, a black teenager running off with air jordans from a flooded sneaker store is bad, suburban white boys stealing thousands of dollars of music and movies is okay.

Never dubbed a radio show huh?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:28:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Everyone is doing it" I suspect our Air Jordan looting youngster would agree.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lock me up boys. I have a whole stack of tapes from the 80's on so i'm just like a common thief.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:46:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lock me up boys. I have a whole stack of tapes from the 80's on so i'm just like a common thief.

How much would the songs and movies you downloaded have cost if you had paid for them? I'm not talking about your old tapes of Wham songs you recorded off the radio either.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:51:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much would the songs and movies you downloaded have cost if you had paid for them? I'm not talking about your old tapes of Wham songs you recorded off the radio either.

When did i say i downloaded songs and movies?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:55:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have, that's why you posted what you did in your first post. How many gigs?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:04:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Some bands let you trade their live shows via torrent or cd via USPS  there are many websites dedicated to this.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:14:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have, that's why you posted what you did in your first post. How many gigs?

Actually i asked if you had ever recorded anything off of the radio.
87 yottabytes
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:00:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Go to your local library. They often have music CDs.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:06:36 AM EDT
[#36]
I use grooveshark  :/  Got the app on my ipod.  I do not use itunes anymore.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:38:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If only there was a way to keep the pirates at bay.

Very clever sir.

But someone might Kick your Ass for using Torrents
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Napster.com has a subscription based service. Check it out.

I have been using napster to go since it came back.

Best thing going for music.

ETA:

IBTL

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

So let me get this straight. Rhapsody says unlimited free downloads, but you have to pay for MP3's?  I don't understand this.

They are protected to where you have to have your account active to listen. You don't actually own the music.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ar-jedi

+1 for Pandora.

Also Slacker.com does the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Any FOB in Afghanistan!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:12:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Any FOB in Afghanistan!

Kind of wonder if someone like Chinese intel has thought about putting Trojan worms on bootleg DVDs and CDs sold around our overseas bases...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top