Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2011 6:11:21 PM EDT
Well, I have 70 bucks of gun budget burning a hole in my E-Pocket. I like to support ARFCOM and I see some nice cases in the online store. Don't know if Galati international is USA made or not. I suspect Chinese child labor sweatshop supervised by Aimless. Alternative is Ace Case which is USA made and known to be good quality as I own several.

Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the ARF case, and it is indeed made in China (by slave labor, supervised by Aimless).  But it's a nice case.

ETA pics...

Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've got the ARF case, and it is indeed made in China (by slave labor, supervised by Aimless).  But it's a nice case.

I'm certain Aimless' QC is brutal. Will probably go Ace Case though.
ETA: that is nice looking.
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Ace Case is made about 7 miles south of here. All Chinese immigrants. No penguins in evidence though.

They're paid in dollars at least, not rice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm certain Aimless' QC is brutal. Will probably go Ace Case though.
ETA: that is nice looking.

There was a note inside mine, it read "help, penguin hurt"...not sure what it meant, so I just tossed it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the ARF discreet rifle case, it is well made and I like it. I've been considering getting the rifle bag/shooting mat combo too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine came with a slip of paper that said "Customer number 1000!" and a herring.

Link Posted: 3/2/2011 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mine came with a slip of paper that said "Customer number 1000!" and a herring.  

Clearly, you must chop down the largest tree in the forrest with the herring...then, maybe you get a prize?
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 3:35:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have several Galati cases. I have one rifle case that came with my hk91 that I boiught 15+ years ago and another that was a present in an arfkom christmas exchange maybe 4 years ago. I cannot tell the two cases apart.

And I do allow the little chinese children out for a half hour a day to mow my lawn, or shovel the drive, as weather dictates, so they are hardly mistreated.

What a guy!!! And they say he is heartless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top