Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 10:54:23 AM EDT
This is probably the most beautifully written essay I've read in a while.  Its hilarious...

[url]http://www.filebox.vt.edu/users/rturpyn/essay.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
LMAO!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
How do these people get into college??!!?
This makes for a very good arguement for birth control in humans....
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How do these people get into college??!!?
This makes for a very good arguement for birth control in humans....
View Quote

Aside from bad spelling and grammer, [i]because he was drunk[/i], what did he say that was so dumb?

That man is a genius.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I love this

The barred owl is not an exotic, it is domestic to the Pacific Northwest just like the Spotted owl.  The only difference being that the barred owl is not so picky about what it eats and the surroundings that it lives in. My point?  The barred owl is not a little bitch like the spotted owl, and it can take a few loggers walking around here and there without keeling over and dying.
View Quote

The man has a way with words.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Spotted owls are stupid, though. One breeding pair was so stupid they didn't know they were only supposed to live in so-called "ancient forests" and were perfectly content to make their nest in a KMart sign and feed on mice infesting a local McDonalds dumpster. Stupid owls! Broke the tree huggers hearts, that did.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Newsflash 2025: Reports of the troublesome spotted owl infestations have become an epidemic. Nesting in every nook and tree, spotted owl droppings have become a major health threat, prompting politicians to lobby for spotted owl birth control drugs to be injected in the rat and mouse population... NPCRA (National Politically Correct Responsible Ameiliorationists), the successor of the NRA, has offered to donate Politically correct hormones to assist the task...
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Stupid?  Nothing that tasty is stupid.z

(just a joke)
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Who Who   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/owl.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top