Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 1:31:08 PM EDT
...about 95% of the "hot-button" issues in GD?

Things that don't pick my pocket, or break my arm (whatever the exact wording is...) I just don't care about.

As long as I'm not compelled to act or behave a certain way, to purchase or pay for a certain thing, or to be restricted from any non-criminal activity, I just don't care.

Stuff like Taxes, Gun Control, etc I am passionate about, but the rest... *pfffft*, who cares?

Any other so-called "yourthereasonthiscountryissoscreweduptoday* people?

(FYI, I am registered, and actively vote... does that make me self-contradicting?)
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't give a shit about this thread, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't give a shit about this thread, that's for sure.

Me either really, but the fact that you took the time to post warms my heart.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I will neither confirm,nor deny, but heres a plus one in your eye
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
So what are the other hot button issues on GD other than guns, taxes and Obongo?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
well, this was inspired by the polygamy thread.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So what are the other hot button issues on GD other than guns, taxes and Obongo?  

Religion
Abortion
JBTs
Beans vs No Beans
Glock vs 1911
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#7]
You're never going to become a post whore if you don't change your piss poor attitude.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
if you research a bit and look into Mutually assured economic destruction you will see where these "hot" topics may well effect you and your loved ones.
what is happening in the ME, Washington, Greece, Turkey, France and England are going to effect you in ways you cant imagine..
the American People have been napping for 50 years and they need to wake up and smell the coffee...

Chef
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You're never going to become a post whore if you don't change your piss poor attitude.  

This

Also, 9mm > 45ACP.  Discuss.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I care about very little...to each their own.
I have plenty of opinions, but I dont feel the need to discuss or defend them.
As long as people dont cross me, I dont pay them much mind.

For all the things I see people getting bent out of shape about, I dont see many folks simply celebrate the fact that they woke up breathing air this morning. (which is really my only goal every night when I fall asleep)
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...about 95% of the "hot-button" issues in GD?

Things that don't pick my pocket, or break my arm (whatever the exact wording is...) I just don't care about.

As long as I'm not compelled to act or behave a certain way, to purchase or pay for a certain thing, or to be restricted from any non-criminal activity, I just don't care.

Stuff like Taxes, Gun Control, etc I am passionate about, but the rest... *pfffft*, who cares?

Any other so-called "yourthereasonthiscountryissoscreweduptoday* people?

(FYI, I am registered, and actively vote... does that make me self-contradicting?)

If you actually give more than half a flying F about any topic GD you got problems... I mean really, its GD, who really cares?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#12]
first post nailed it
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for caring enough about topics in general discussion to tell us how much you don't care about topics in general discussion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Also, 9mm > 45ACP.  Discuss.

"Fightin' Texas Aggie"? Unless that means you beat up Texans, take your European surrender caliber out of my state!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Chili does not have beans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top