Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 3:40:34 PM EDT
Where can I find the best gun rack?

I want something less than $250.

I prefer mounting in this order-

1. Overhead mounting: That would be ideal, but I don't want to drill holes.

2. Rear window mounting: That'd be okay, but I'd have to lower my seat-back and RRREEEEEEAAAAAAACCCHHHHHHHHHHH back there to get it.

3. Trunk mounting: Descreet, but NOT convienient in any sense of the word.

Anyone got any ideas???
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#1]
In the JC Whitney catalog and many others they sell a thing called "Rifle It" You remove your sunvisors and mount the rack in the sunvisor holes and the visors mount on the "Rifle It". Looks like it works in Full size trucks.
http://www.jcwhitney.com/catsubpic.jhtml?CATID=66001&BQ=jcw2
GG
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope this helps[;)]

[url]http://go.rateyourrack.com[/url]

Sgtar15

PS I warned you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't know if this topic was about tits or antlers!  [:D]

Tate
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, thought this was a breast thread!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
anybody know where I can get a rack like the ones in police cars? I have a van with a space between the two front seats that would be perfect...now just to find one.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]
[left]Try [url]www.galls.com[/url] they have all kinds of police, fire, and EMS equipment.  I know they have them, but now sure how much[/left]

[/left] Edited to add the ones that fit between the seats muzzle down are $99.99 [/left]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top