Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2002 12:30:11 PM EDT
I used to like her as a comedienne. I hope she burns in hell.

“SHE SAID THAT they got paid $5 million each, and how disappointed they’d be if they were told, after all, that their husbands had been found alive,” a source who saw Rivers’ show, “Broke and Alone in London,” tells the Scoop. “This sounds horrible … but in the context of the show, it was less callous, the point being, I suppose, that death ... should be faced up to and laughed at.”  

Some, however, fail to be amused. When called for comment, the Uniformed Firefighters’ Association curtly declined to comment. Rivers’ spokesman says she will continue to use the joke when she takes her show to the United States later this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top