BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 12/12/2010 9:11:04 PM EDT
Excerpts;

What if the greatest scam ever perpetrated was blatantly exposed, and
the US media didn’t cover it?  Does that mean the scam could keep going?
 That’s what we are about to find out.

We were finally granted the honor and privilege of finding out the
specifics, a limited one-time Federal Reserve view, of a secret taxpayer
funded "backdoor bailout” by a small group of unelected bankers. This
data release reveals "emergency lending programs” that doled out $12.3
TRILLION in taxpayer money - $3.3 trillion in liquidity, $9 trillion in
"other financial arrangements.”

The Federal Reserve was secretly throwing around our money in
unprecedented fashion, and it wasn’t just to the usual suspects like
Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, etc.; it was to
the entire Global Banking Cartel. To central banks throughout the world:
Australia, Denmark, Japan, Mexico, Norway, South Korea, Sweden,
Switzerland, England… To the Fed’s foreign primary dealers like Credit
Suisse (Switzerland), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Royal Bank of Scotland
(U.K.), Barclays (U.K.), BNP Paribas (France)… All their Ponzi players
were "gifted.” All the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
got their cut.

I’ve been arguing for years that the market is rigged and that the major
Wall Street firms are elaborate Ponzi schemes, as have many other
people who built their beliefs on rational thought, reasoned logic and
evidence.  We already came to this conclusion by doing the research and
connecting the dots.  But now, even our strongest skeptics and the most
ardent Wall Street supporters have it all laid out in front of them, on FEDERAL
RESERVE SPREADSHEETS

That’s not what happened here.  The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in
near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral,
demanding nothing in return, other than a bunch of toxic assets in some
cases.  They only gave this money to a select group of insiders, at a
time when very few had any money because all these same insiders and
speculators crashed the system.

Even the Financial Times is jumping ship:

Sunlight Shows Cracks in Fed’s Rescue Story

It took two years, a hard-fought lawsuit, and an act of Congress, but
finally… the Federal Reserve disclosed the details of its financial
crisis lending programs. The initial reactions were shock at the breadth
of lending, particularly to foreign firms. But the details paint a
bleaker, earlier, and even more disturbing picture….   An even more
troubling conclusion from the data is that… it is now apparent that the
Fed took on far more risk, on less favorable terms, than most people
have realized. [read
more
]

Much more here: http://ampedstatus.com/the-wall-street-pentagon-papers-biggest-scam-in-world-history-exposed-are-the-federal-reserves-crimes-too-big-to-comprehend

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Brandi was hired over Clint!

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
It is way past time.......
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Going to have to watch and pay attention as to how this one plays out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hear hear.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
The dumbest thing in the history of the world, is more like it.

Get a grip people.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#7]
actually downloaded a few spreadsheets...... amazing.. Bear Stearns getting 25-28 billion every few days....
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope Glenn covers this next week.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Dissolve the FED.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#10]
why the fuck isn't it fo time yet after reading that shit?
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Going to need a nice new war or something to cover this up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#12]
wiki is doing it's job of covering it up already...
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

i have thoughts along those lines as well.

when is it time for me to personally freak the fo
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait until the sheep start to catch on.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Where are you and your band of merry men gonna go?

You're insignificant to them.

Go to work Monday.  They'll keep tolerating you as long as you keep handing over almost 40% of your pay.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#16]
using the American people as collateral

I can think of 1 way to neutralize that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to work Monday.  They'll keep tolerating you as long as you keep handing over almost 40% of your pay.

i only work the weekends so i get all week to sit around being pissed off.  trying to find a part time job during the week to keep me busy.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]

"Such amendments, if enacted, would seriously threaten monetary policy independence, increase inflation fears and market interest rates, and damage economic stability and job creation," Mr. Bernanke wrote.

In other words, if you try to kill our golden goose, we're gonna fuck you over big time.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#19]
No one is going to FO when you have a neat place like this to discuss your deepest thoughts and frustrations with the situation we find ourselves in....
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#20]
The fed will not be audited for years....
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#21]
What do you expect when you elect an African.

I'm not a Ron Paul fan, but maybe he will do some good in his new position next year.
Of course there is always the possibility that Grayson is just completely bonkers.  That boy does nothing without an angle.  I'm trying to figure out the angle.  Is this in retaliation for 'the tax deal'?  Or is he really concerned about excessive spending or misappropriation of assets, finally.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The dumbest thing in the history of the world, is more like it.

Get a grip people.

How about some contrary evidence? No?

Of course not, just another one of your ignorant, meaningless, drive by gonorreah of the mouth episodes.

I am not agreeing with the OP, just saying that your posts are some of the most useless ever posted on this site. And that is saying something.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What do you expect when you elect an African.

I'm not a Ron Paul fan, but maybe he will do some good in his new position next year.

Wow.

Stone cold

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait until the sheep start to catch on.

We must wait for the 100th monkey, them it is fo time for all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#25]
They should be jailed - Paulson - Geitner - Bernanke - all of them.

An open letter to all worldwide banking institutions & foreign governments should go out demanding immediate repayment.  

A complete audit should be done to determine where the money is.

At that time the banking firms (no matter what part of the globe they are based in) should be seized & all assets liquidated to make the taxpayer whole (if they did not comply & immediately return the money).
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#26]
A lot of knee jerking here.  lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:16:20 AM EDT
[#27]
My knee jerk reaction is ; I don't even know what to think.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:50:25 AM EDT
[#28]
I expect to see Bernie Madoff pardoned sometime in the future I would think, after all he was just using the Fed and the Government as his model. Too bad about his son, I suspect he didn't know anything was wrong untill it was to late and just couldn't live with it anymore.
What could the Federal Government do if another 1/3 of the U.S. taxpayers just simply stopped paying taxes. They wouldn't be able to prosecute and jail us all. All of those who lost their homes and jobs would have nothing left to lose anyway. I hear it's sunny and warm at Gitmo and no reservations are needed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:55:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My knee jerk reaction is ; I don't even know what to think.

Sadly mine too.

I guess that is what they are counting on.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:57:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Democracy, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:57:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I expect to see Bernie Madoff pardoned sometime in the future I would think, after all he was just using the Fed and the Government as his model. Too bad about his son, I suspect he didn't know anything was wrong untill it was to late and just couldn't live with it anymore.
What could the Federal Government do if another 1/3 of the U.S. taxpayers just simply stopped paying taxes. They wouldn't be able to prosecute and jail us all. All of those who lost their homes and jobs would have nothing left to lose anyway. I hear it's sunny and warm at Gitmo and no reservations are needed.

That would be a hell of a defense if the judge would allow it. " People of the Jury, everything I did is being done to you right now by your government."
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:58:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Heck, that many don't pay taxes now in a real sence.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:06:58 AM EDT
[#33]
"The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral,..............."

It's still going on; due to the Fed's policies the the free use of the entire savings accounts of the American People are being given away, as evidenced by the negative interest rates currently paid by savings institutions on your money.

In effect; the Fed has confiscated your savings for the benefit of others; mainly the banks which get to sell your money without paying you for the privilege, and borrowers who can cheaply pay their bank loans because the whole system now works without factoring in paying you anything.

Everyone has had  their eyes on the issue of taxes; while the the pea has been under another cup for quite a while now.

That cup is the Federal Reserve System.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:13:14 AM EDT
[#34]
...........$9 trillion in "other financial arrangements.”.....

Nine trillion ?

Ya dont say

Seems I was hearing about this somewhere else . . . . . .
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:14:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:15:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

It would take coordinated efforts of tens of thousands to send a message.

A lone wolf, here and there, will get an article next to the classifieds.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:28:00 AM EDT
[#37]
It's such a huge scam that only a hack website is cracking the case...
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:33:51 AM EDT
[#38]
I remember Watergate............This shit makes that look like a group of five year old girls having a Easy-Bake bake off.

Please Lord let the repubs grow some balls and start investigating this............... people need to go to prison over this .
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:33:30 AM EDT
[#39]
more of the same.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#40]
A fiat monetary system is always a "gamed" system, full of pyramid and ponzi schemes.  Let's break it down to simple terms and ask the most basic question.... "How does the paper money go from the printing presses into the private sector?"

That is a question that governments with a fiat system do not want you to ask.  But when you do, you get a incomprehensible answer on purpose, or obfuscation.   The biggest problem a fiat system has is getting the money from the printing presses into the private sector.  Who gets it first?  Why them and not me, or us?  Good questions.

The truth be told, is that there is no fair way of getting fiat money from the printing press to the private sector.  Whoever gets the money first has a huge economic advantage. Thus, these are the politically well-connected class. The government loans the money to them at very favorable interest rates. This an attempt to make it appear fair.

So all of the money in the money supply is generating interest.  That is a hell of a lot of money.  But the next question is more serious than the first.  Where is all of that revenue from the interest is going?

Even at a fraction of one percent, all of the interest from the money supply would dwarf tax revenues.  So, again, why do we run a deficit of spending and a national debt of about 30 trillion?

I think it was Henry Ford that said if citizens know how our monetary system works, there would be rioting in the streets that night.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish it was only 40%
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

WTF?

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral,..............."

It's still going on; due to the Fed's policies the the free use of the entire savings accounts of the American People are being given away, as evidenced by the negative interest rates currently paid by savings institutions on your money.

In effect; the Fed has confiscated your savings for the benefit of others; mainly the banks which get to sell your money without paying you for the privilege, and borrowers who can cheaply pay their bank loans because the whole system now works without factoring in paying you anything.

Everyone has had  their eyes on the issue of taxes; while the the pea has been under another cup for quite a while now.

That cup is the Federal Reserve System.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah. That is kind of it.

They should have raised the rates a long time ago and now they can't.

AND they won't be able to until we get the budget deficit under control. They pretty much HAVE to have near zero interest money to fund all of the spending at this point.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:12:18 AM EDT
[#44]
welcome to economic slavery

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

A fiat monetary system is always a "gamed" system, full of pyramid and ponzi schemes.  Let's break it down to simple terms and ask the most basic question.... "How does the paper money go from the printing presses into the private sector?"

That is a question that governments with a fiat system do not want you to ask.  But when you do, you get a incomprehensible answer on purpose, or obfuscation.   The biggest problem a fiat system has is getting the money from the printing presses into the private sector.  Who gets it first?  Why them and not me, or us?  Good questions.

The truth be told, is that there is no fair way of getting fiat money from the printing press to the private sector.  Whoever gets the money first has a huge economic advantage. Thus, these are the politically well-connected class. The government loans the money to them at very favorable interest rates. This an attempt to make it appear fair.

So all of the money in the money supply is generating interest.  That is a hell of a lot of money.  But the next question is more serious than the first.  Where is all of that revenue from the interest is going?

Even at a fraction of one percent, all of the interest from the money supply would dwarf tax revenues.  So, again, why do we run a deficit of spending and a national debt of about 30 trillion?

I think it was Henry Ford that said if citizens know how our monetary system works, there would be rioting in the streets that night.

Can you expand on that?

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Allow competing currency, FTW.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:19:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

This is the crux of the matter.

The right answers are "incomprehensible" because so many people lack the background and faculties required to comprehend them.

So, since so many don't have the first clue, their imaginations step in, and their indignation, and their resentment, and we get things like

'Biggest Scam In World History Exposed"!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Welcome to every day, for the last couple plus years...
<coc-non-compliant rant>*****************************************************************************************</coc-non-compliant rant>

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Tag.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Maybe Beck can explain it in a way I can understand.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top