Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 6:55:33 PM EDT
I'd like to thank the Academy, Rosie for being such a "Hippo"critical b!tch, Bill for introducing me to Monica :^O and all the little people who made this possible.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Now work on adding a zero to the end of that 200
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now work on adding a zero to the end of that 200
View Quote

Will work on that right now!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[newbie]
View Quote

So I don't have time to post everyday.  I have a life!  Well....not really...  
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You're in ND, for Christ's sake.  I've been there--you have nothing better to do than hang out here and post inanities.  Hehe  Just kidding.  You are in a beautiful state.  I would be romping in the Black Hills every day instead of sitting in front of a computer.  Anyway, welcome, newbie (well, relative newbie).  [:D]
View Quote

Aaahhh...the Black Hills are in SOUTH Dakota.  We got nuthin in North Dakota...other than the Badlands, International Peace Gardens, a really big man made lake (big fish), and a lot of hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#9]
djk [beer]

-T.

Edit: Woot!! Look whos post mine followed!! Not intentonal!! Meh fav person here. thebeekeeper1. (blatant asskissing)[:D]

Toaster
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaahhh...the Black Hills are in SOUTH Dakota.  We got nuthin in North Dakota...other than the Badlands, International Peace Gardens, a really big man made lake (big fish), and a lot of hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
View Quote

Sorry, my bad.  It's been a long time.  Is ND still in the U.S.?  I was thinking Canada had invaded and claimed it, but nobody cared.  Hey, your post count should be 2000 by now!  [:D]
View Quote

ND was at one point in time the 3rd largest nuclear power in the world..... Canada wouldn't dare. [:D]  We have all kinds of things up here that go boom!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top