Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 2:48:48 AM EDT
I sent him a $90 personal check for these 2 mags.  As of today, I have not received my items or any e-mail response! The check was cashed on 2/25/02. Does anyone know WTF is going on with this guy? I have never been screwed on this board before! Any information is GREATLY appreciated!

P228 mags!!
AUTHOR  DISCUSSION
hoorahMemberRegistered: Feb 2002Posts: 1 of 2USA Posted - 02/13/2002 :  16:35:30          
I have 2 factory Sig P228 9mm 13rd mags for sale. They are used, but function absolutely flawlessly!! Just some wear on the bodies is all that's noticeable. Asking $90 for the both of them.

I'll get them into the mail as soon as I get the payment. If you
can just send a check to the following address they'll be waiting!

M. Olson
4075 Westmeadow Dr. #1218
Colorado Springs, CO 80906

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:17:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Ouch....1 of 2 posts???

You did not see that one coming?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
- always get a phone number.

- use a postal mo or on-line payment, gives you some recourse.

- check the feedback list here to see if anyone has done business with them before
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Next time your in the Colorado area,looks like you need to pay  him a visit![argue]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top