Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2002 5:34:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
i have a feeling that texas woman would have just shot her man.  hitting him might have broken a nail!  
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My younger brother 23 is involved with and has been trapped by a girl from New Jersey.  She is a real bitch.  She can't do anything for herself and basically has him on a chain.  They also have a child, not planned for(she claimed she couldn't get pregnant) so he's caught for life.  I don't think he even likes her but he loves his new son, so thus the dilema.  Her family are some of the rudest people we have ever come in contact with.  No matter how nice you be to them they are rude and selfish.  Some say this is a northern thing, if it is then you people up north need to stay there and quit contaminating the South.  
Bill3508
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Her family are some of the rudest people we have ever come in contact with.  No matter how nice you be to them they are rude and selfish.  
View Quote

Cousin, why do you think we call them GD Yankee's? >gg<

FWIW, I think Jersey people are different than those from MN, WI. Those folks seem to be pretty nice when I bump into them. Maybe it's all those chemicals in Jersey through the years?
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]
SUCK
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her family are some of the rudest people we have ever come in contact with.  No matter how nice you be to them they are rude and selfish.  
View Quote

Cousin, why do you think we call them GD Yankee's? >gg<

FWIW, I think Jersey people are different than those from MN, WI. Those folks seem to be pretty nice when I bump into them. Maybe it's all those chemicals in Jersey through the years?
View Quote

Hey now, I am originally from the U.P. and that is about as north as ya get in the lower 47. Been in TX since I was 18 months old though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
DOCPIG

... for days 'n' days 'n' days 'n' days 'n' days
    and years....
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey now, I am originally from the U.P. and that is about as north as ya get in the lower 47. Been in TX since I was 18 months old though.
View Quote

Hey! Say Ya to da U.P. Eh!

Hows Texas treating Ya?

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey! Say Ya to da U.P. Eh!

Hows Texas treating Ya?

Tall Shadow
View Quote

Life is great here, though I suspect it is a fair bit warmer than it is in Marquette, MI.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you for seperating the mid-west from those no-good easterners[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top