Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The link doesn't work Bamma.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:36:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link of fail
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Some crazy lib probably took the thing out to "the country" and buried it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Saw this on the TV @ the gym yesterday morning...

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]

How do you misplace a gun? When I have to take mine off to try on clothes (which is rare, because I like clothes to fit with the gun on), it goes into the pile of clothes right next to me and I can't put them back on without picking up the gun. Where did she leave it? In a pile of the store's clothes that she left on the floor? It doesn't make sense to me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#8]
As more people arm themselves, this is going to happen more frequently. Not much we can do about it.

Same as leaving a wallet somewhere, except this slip of the mind could end in someone's harm. But that's the price of being free.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As more people arm themselves, this is going to happen more frequently. Not much we can do about it.

Same as leaving a wallet somewhere, except this slip of the mind could end in someone's harm. But that's the price of being free.

This is just one of the reasons I'm against purse carry. If it's not attached to you, there's a good chance you'll leave it behind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top