Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2002 3:59:13 PM EDT
Whatever happened with Jojo after he parkerized his hand? Did he finally go to the DR. or did he just pour some motor oil onto it to give it that finished look? [:D] [:D]

Karl
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, things aren't looking that good. We're not too sure about Brouhaha or Imbroglio either...
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw him a couple of weeks ago outside of Cavalry Arms.

He didn't Look Crippled, but he sure needed a HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know, things aren't looking that good. We're not too sure about Brouhaha or Imbroglio either...
View Quote

Whatcha talkin 'bout, Willis?
View Quote

I heard you two eloped to Vegas and got married, are you dening this??[;)]

sgtar15

PS You can shoot each others guns[:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't you guys hear??

He died from infection.

You should have seen the procession, all the mall ninja's in full dress. It was sad because they couldn't raise enough to pay for a decent burial. They ended up at the pet cemetery.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
actually, I heard that he totally flipped out, crapped his pants and cut off some dude's head. it was so totally sweet, if you don't believe me, ask mark.
www.realultimatepower.com
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell I heard they cremated him in the oven at the food court Pizza Hut and scattered his ashes in the mall planter boxes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Ninjas don't need to go to the doctor.  Ninjas have amazing powers of regeneration.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Matt's working on the scar to win all future contests.  

Chicks totally dig scars.  Im not sure if that matters to Matt though...  seeing as how he is a homosexual.  He made a pass at me the other day.  I told him I was flattered, but not interested.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Matt's working on the scar to win all future contests.  

Chicks totally dig scars.  Im not sure if that matters to Matt though...  seeing as how he is a homosexual.  He made a pass at me the other day.  I told him I was flattered, but not interested.
View Quote
WTF, over?
View Quote

Is he cheating on you too?
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#14]
It appears to be all healed up now, but I think we can still play "Pin the skin graft on the scar tissue" at the BRC.  I have full movement in my wrist and I NO INFECTION!  Hahah, I guess I beat the odds.  And I did get a haircut.

Edit to Add:  I am not a homosexual, TopCrest made the first move and I was on top so it didn't count.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top