Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 3:26:18 PM EDT
I am going tomarrow!!!!!! [url]http://www.geocities.com/yak23flora/html/houston.html[/url]  who else is going?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
this will be my first "shoot meet"  and i am excited!  i am taking my bushy!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoot Meet???????????????????? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Did anyone print this..  It seems to be played out...

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!  
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish I could make it, would like to meet some of the guys on the board.  Just too far for me this time of the year, but maybe next year.  Hey, it's only 10 hours or so from here...:-)  As an aside, I used to spend summers at my Grandparents house in Willis Texas.  I remember Conroe being little bitty, and 70 miles of pines and grassland between there and Houston...now it's a suburb...LOL.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wish I could make it, would like to meet some of the guys on the board.  Just too far for me this time of the year, but maybe next year.  Hey, it's only 10 hours or so from here...:-)  As an aside, I used to spend summers at my Grandparents house in Willis Texas.  I remember Conroe being little bitty, and 70 miles of pines and grassland between there and Houston...now it's a suburb...LOL.  
View Quote

its a medium size city now! lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top