Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2002 6:25:02 AM EDT
C'mon, who are they fooling? Is it a wig, combover or just a bad hair cut?

Jimmy Spencer (NASCAR) ?

Who else is a suspect for wig, combover or just a bad haircut? Speak up America!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
probably started back when he was driving the Hooters car... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Steven Segal...though he doesn't actually qualify for any of those, watch [I]Above the Law[/I] and chornologically follow it with his successive films, noting the PROceeding hairline.  Transplant or simply "colored in"?.  You be the judge.

Travolta seems to have gone a similar direction.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I figured someone would have beaten me to this one:

James Traficant, the illustrious (and convicted) Congressman from Ohio.  The funniest part of all is that his hair has looked that terrible for the last 25 years.

Look at a picture of him, from the eyebrows up he is 100% yeti.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I figured someone would have beaten me to this one:

James Traficant, the illustrious (and convicted) Congressman from Ohio.  The funniest part of all is that his hair has looked that terrible for the last 25 years.

Look at a picture of him, from the eyebrows up he is 100% yeti.  
View Quote

James Traficant? He doesn't wear a wig! He just has a pet squirrel that he takes with him everywhere he goes. He can't be faulted because his little buddy likes to perch on top of Jimmy's head!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
James Traficant's wig couldn't look any more fake if it had a chinstrap on it.

How about that swish on the weather channel with the perm wighat? Icky!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Sam Donaldson.  How can you take anyone seriously who wears a wig like that?  Hell, Williard Scott has a better rug than Sam!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#7]
One word: YETI.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#8]
This is where the Samurai proved to be GENIUS.

The "top knot" hairstyle. They made the top head shaved, with the rest pulled back and tied a mark of distinction, badge of honor and SYMBOL of the warrior class.

So you had YOUNG GUYS doing what would eventually happen anyway in order to LOOK COOL. Young men could not wait to join the warrior class and get the famous "reverse mohawk."

Women desired men with the top gone and a little left on the sides. They were dead sexy warriors to the geisha.

Yeah, I know they were guys with little rice dicks, but they were SMART little guys with rice dicks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Recently convicted felon, Ohio state rep. James J. Traficant (Dem). [u]Really[/u] bad hair.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Post from Green_Furniture -
He just has a pet squirrel that he takes with him everywhere he goes. He can't be faulted because his little buddy likes to perch on top of Jimmy's head!
View Quote

Jeepers! I hope Traficant is not intending to take his little buddy to prison with him!

Traficant will be someone else's little buddy and that guy will be trying to perch on [u]his[/u] head!

Squirrel wouldn't last a day there, either.

Eric The(BedCheck!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#11]
An alien creature has attached itself to the top of his head!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I hear that.

I have to see this guy whenever I turn on my TV.  I admit I should thank him for severely curbing my television watching habits.

I live close to Youngstown, where he's from, so I can watch Youngstown or Pittsburgh channels.  I think maybe I'll just switch to all Pittsburgh channels, with his trial and (now) appeal I'm sure he's being featured for 5-10 minutes every night on the news.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Trafacant will be just like Milken and Boesky when he get to his new home, wigless.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#14]
If and when my time comes.... I'm shaving my head.  Bald is beautiful baby.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top