BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2010 1:22:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Just wasted two minutes watching that video. What was the felony?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
She's not allowed to TOUCH a handgun in NY State without the required permit.

NY guys, correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Im pretty sure you are really wrong.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
what the fuck is this shit
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Can't touch a firearm handgun without a permit.

My FFL had to go get rubber junk for safety classes.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#6]

it would be a misdemeanor in NY  .

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

"Glock and Wesson" 45mm FPO?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

It was designed by Colt Koch in 1789, duh. Much fail in that video. I want my two minutes back.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
What kind of metrosexual girly man needs instruction on how to shoot a gun. Oh wait that would be the readers of liberal rags like Esquire magazine.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

It's the most awesome weapon to be designed by Colt Koch in 1789.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#11]
She's hot................she'll get away with it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't touch a firearm handgun without a permit.

My FFL had to go get rubber junk for safety classes.

Wow Ny really DOES Suck more than NJ.... Anabella should have come to CJRPC.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#14]

What the hell happened to her upper molars?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

Yeah, but Marlin Brownings 87mm machine gun built in 1598 was probably the greatest design of all times.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Somebody should notify Esquire about this ASAP ... and in hindsight maybe this thread should be deleted (?).

That was idiotic to disclose to the range location.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Agent Farhanna must have missed the part at FLETC, on re-holstering with one hand, to avoid lasering your support arm.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/tacberry/Teef.jpg

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

Yeah, but Marlin Brownings 87mm machine gun built in 1598 was probably the greatest design of all times.

Not as bad as Oscar Frederick Mossberg Gatling's hand cranked 120mm shotgun machine cannon with 6 barrels from 1781. It was the secret weapon that won the Revolutionary War at Yorktown.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh ...

Annoying Esquire Vid

Possession of a loaded handgun is a felony unless possession is in one's home or place of business

NJ is better than NY Pengie  Not only can Anaballe shoot without a Permit...my KID can shoot a handgun without making me a Felon  Neener Neener Neener  

Oh and one more on Paul's behalf...even if he DID step on his dick.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Esquire should just stick with printing the metro-sexual drivel they are so adept at.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Sometimes I'm glad I read the thread before watching the vid.

This is one of those times.

I'll just save my 2 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#24]
ohh I know what pic need to or will be posted... .... cannot find it...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I like the added revolver sounds between firing the glock
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Being that it was led by an agent of the DEA, I'm sure all involved will get away with it...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Dude you'll get to see a Reasonably attractive Female shoot a 45 MILLIMETER Glock and Wesson...you jsut dont SEE that every day you know....LOL
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh ...

Annoying Esquire Vid

Possession of a loaded handgun is a felony unless possession is in one's home or place of business

whats the statute of limitations on that ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude you'll get to see a Reasonably attractive Female male shoot a 45 MILLIMETER Glock and Wesson...you jsut dont SEE that every day you know....LOL

Fixored.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're not missing much.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#31]
if true, it should be pursued.. perhaps the idiocy of the law would then be questioned.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

Not as bad as Oscar Frederick Mossberg Gatling's hand cranked 120mm shotgun machine cannon with 6 barrels from 1781. It was the secret weapon that won the Revolutionary War at Yorktown.

You guys are sooo full of crap –– it was Eugene Stoner Kalashnikov Mauser's nuclear-tipped .25 auto that was the weapon which won the Revolutionary War. And the Civil War, too.

ETA:  Could somebody please explain to me WTF is Annabella, why is she a prohibited person, and why should I care about her?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I have an erection
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

You guys are sooo full of crap –– it was Eugene Stoner Kalashnikov Mauser's nuclear-tipped .25 auto that was the weapon which won the Revolutionary War.  And the Civil War, too.

Didn't the Mormon Battalion use it with great success as well?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]
wow, so much fail in the vid.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

You guys are sooo full of crap –– it was Eugene Stoner Kalashnikov Mauser's nuclear-tipped .25 auto that was the weapon which won the Revolutionary War. And the Civil War, too.

ETA:  Could somebody please explain to me WTF is Annabella, why is she a prohibited person, and why should I care about her?

But only after they mounted them on the helicopters that Davinci and Sikhorsky developed.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe I am retarded...

But what is a

What the hell are you guys talking about?  I saw one of them remove some sort of a glock from a holster and then 2 butts
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I like the added revolver sounds between firing the glock

I'm pretty sure that was the trigger reset.  I can hear it on my Glock.  IMO, it's just that they had very good sound equipment.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#41]
My brain is full of F***
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Did she break the law?

(Persons between age 18 and 21 may possess a handgun at an indoor or outdoor pistol range located in or on premises owned or occupied by a duly incorporated organization organized or conservation purposes or to oster profciency in small arms. A person between the ages o 18 and 21 may also possess a handgun at a target pistol shooting competition under the auspices o or approved by the NRA and while under immediate supervision).
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh ...

Annoying Esquire Vid

NJ is better than NY Pengie  Not only can Anaballe shoot without a Permit...my KID can shoot a handgun without making me a Felon  Neener Neener Neener  

Oh and one more on Paul's behalf...even if he DID step on his dick.

You need a permit to buy a BB gun and you want to argue that NJ's not that bad?

We both know Paul stepped on his dick several times, there comes a time when "Oh he's a good guy" doesn't cut it after the same thing happens over and over.  I'm certainly not happy about seeing him get the boot, he seemed like a nice guy.

But I can have FIFTEEN ROUNDS  HAH..of course you can have pre-ban stuff......but we're not talking about NJ  im ragging on you you new Yaaawkuhs!!!!!! Dammit!!

Anyway..I agree, the only thing i DISagree with you on is minor,  i'll do in a pm when i get a chance, its not for public consumption.  I know you werent happy about the way it went down, and i was kind of hoping he'd have pulled that once i realized what happened (Yeah it took me a day or two to pick up on it)  and you gotta do what you have to do.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/tacberry/Teef.jpg

Maybe she just swallows her food whole.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#45]
They changed the law just a month ago I believe, as long as the license holder is present.

Also, I'm sure anything goes on police ranges, and as far as I know, no one has ever actually charged with shooting a handgun with a permit when the permit holder is with them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#46]
ok I got to the "This is a Glock & Wesson 45mm FPO designed in 1789 by Colt Koch" and shut that shit down.  W.T.F.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

They changed the law just a month ago I believe, as long as the license holder is present.

Also, I'm sure anything goes on police ranges, and as far as I know, no one has ever actually charged with shooting a handgun with a permit when the permit holder is with them.

The change was only for people 18-21 years of ago.  No permit in NYS = you can not touch a handgun.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
what the fuck is this shit

Hot women showing you have to shoot a Glock
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top